on 23 April 2012
This was bought as a birthday present for my son, who is an avid Thomas fan. I think the only thing that was disappointing is the carriage, it seems very cheap and nasty. Not like other ones he has that are a lot stronger. The overall service was very good and he was very happy and thats all that matters.
on 7 February 2013
My son had the blue mountain track master for Christmas and this train is super because it is light weight and best coped with going up hill and round the bends. The carriage comes off which was a plus for my boy as most other Thomas trains have wired carriages because of batteries .
on 6 November 2011
It's really good to find more of Thomas's friends to play with. My sons both love the Thomas books and now they get to play with Toby, I only wish they made a Trevor the Traction Engine in this range!
on 23 May 2013
The train is perfect. It maches my son trackmaster playset. It is built very well as all the other fisher-price thomas trains. I will buy some other thomas friends on Amazon.
on 8 March 2013
on 23 April 2014
Battery failed to make proper contact so that the engine failed to move. The battery contacts have the wrong shape. I was using a standard Duracell battery.
on 14 January 2014
Trusty Toby, provides hours of fun as with every other Trackmaster engine.Can't go wrong with trains,2YO delighted to open up on Xmas day.
on 21 May 2014
My Grandson was over the moon with this new addition to his fast growing Thomas railway. It arrived well packaged and in good order.
on 16 December 2012
Very fun tram chosen as little boy loves them trying to get whole set Shame the play table they go on is so ridiculously expensive!!
on 9 October 2013
My grandson adores anything to do with Thomas & has had hours of fun with this train! An ideal gift for a wonderful little boy

See one answered question