5.0 out of 5 stars 5*
The product works just a described but is not compatible with the iPhone 4s on either the dock or with the USB cable.
Published on 12 Jan 2012 by Bob

3.0 out of 5 stars This is ok for an ipod nano
This is great for an ipod nano (which I have). If your thinking of using this for an iphone (which I also have) or larger ipod then forget it as it will fall over a lot. The unit performs as expected.
Published 15 months ago by J. D. sousa

5.0 out of 5 stars 5*, 12 Jan 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars powermat apple universal dock, 22 Oct 2012
R. Horn (GB) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Powermat Apple Universal Dock (Accessory)
I bought this so that the whole family can charge their phones overnight in a streamline fashion instead of with wires coming from every available kitchen plug. It charges quickly and efficiently but I have only given it 4 stars because I can put it on it's charger, have the light shining on the worksurface as required and then go to bed. From the bedroom I can hear the irritating tone it makes as the charger switches on and off! I invariably have to come back downstairs and re settle the charger a millimetre to the left or right so that it is happy to charge without making the tone! This does not happen every time but when it does it is mighty annoying. Also, my husband's phone has a casing on it so he can bounce his phone off the floor without breaking it and it is not easy to take the casing off. The dock will only take an uncased phone so he has to charge his phone in the original manner with the cable all over the work surface!!

4.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, 24 Nov 2013
This review is from: Powermat Apple Universal Dock (Accessory)
Excellent service and good quality. Not bad for the price but too fiddly. Not sure if I would recommend to friends and family.

3.0 out of 5 stars This is ok for an ipod nano, 12 May 2013
J. D. sousa "Jack DS" (england) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars dock, 30 Nov 2012
This review is from: Powermat Apple Universal Dock (Accessory)
very good product, when it arrived i realized that i had not purchased the charging base and was a bit disappointing but then realized that i can use this product on my blackberry charging mat base - so all turned out well,

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service, 12 Mar 2012
This review is from: Powermat Apple Universal Dock (Accessory)
I received a dock I had ordered, but sadly it was faulty. This was no reflection upon the Bunwells UK company but the manufacturers. The dock was fully sealed and boxing intact, it was just one of those rare faults. The delivery service was great! I rang up to save time with emails, and was greeted with a very friendly service. With a replacement being sent out straight away, I also decided to buy other goods whilst on the phone, all of which were delivered promptly and in full working order, and all new. I had ordered a portable PowerMat from another company, which is working, but the packaging was clearly old, and opened, I even found hair in the portable case.. I was left with the feeling that the product was refurbished, or a return. Clearly not good when ordering a NEW product. I am more than happy with the extra goods I bought from Bunwells UK, and would recommend anyone to use their service, not only because the goods are what I paid for.. New! but also for the fact that these people cared about their customer service, which I find important. I am 100 percent happy with my dealings with Bunwells UK and the service they provide, and the goods delivered.

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent dock, works well, 19 Feb 2012
This review is from: Powermat Apple Universal Dock (Accessory)
A decent dock, works well with my iPhone 4, a bit shoogly (Scottish term, but you know what I mean) with an iPad 2, but ok once its on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 10 Aug 2011
This review is from: Powermat Apple Universal Dock (Accessory)
This is a great product, so convenient no searching for a cable just stick the ipod or iphone on the dock and it charges and easy to grab when you want it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Powermat Apple Universal Dock, 21 Mar 2011
M. A. Pattenden (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Powermat Apple Universal Dock (Accessory)
This is an excellent gadget and works with all the ipods we have, ipod touch, ipod video, iphone 3gs & the iphone 4.
In some respects it's better than the iphone4 case that has to be precisely placed for charging to occur so if you don't want a case get the universal dock!

5.0 out of 5 stars POWERMAT REVIEW, 31 Dec 2009
This review is from: Powermat Apple Universal Dock (Accessory)
BOUGHT THE POWERMATE BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT WAS AN EXCELLENT ITEM SO AS TO TIDY ALL THOSE TRAILING CABLES. IT REALLY IS A QUALITY PRODUCT. THE RECIPIENT IS AN ENGINEER AND IS STILL TRYING TO WORK OUT HOW IT WORKS! HAVE ALSO BOUGHT THE POWERCUBE AND UNIVERSAL DOCK, WORKS OUT QUITE EXPENSIVE FOR ALL THE INDIVIDUAL ITEMS BUT IS A NOVELTY THINKING GIFT.
PACKAGING WAS WELL THOUGHT OUT TOO!

Powermat Apple Universal Dock