5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful cream
I bought this when I came home from holiday to stop my tan from peeling and fading, it is brilliant , it makes my skin so soft and the smell is amazing .I really think it's helping to keep my tan a bit longer.I'm going to buy another one .Highly recomend.
Published 17 months ago by munroc

1.0 out of 5 stars chemicals
At first i had no problem with this product. It gave me a lovely scent, even after tanning i had no "burnt, tanning" scent what u can usually get from tanning salons. Didn't gave the greatest moist tho. Although my son got a horrible rash. He is a baby and just by touching my skin (after i used this product. Sometimes like 30-40 min after.) gave him this rash. His...
Published 19 months ago by vica

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful cream, 20 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Australian Gold Moisture Lock Tan Extender 237ml (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 24 Jun. 2013
Great product used everyday whilst on holiday and for a week after my return. No peeling,no scaling of skin and it smells nice too. Would definitely buy again

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 27 Jun. 2013
First time I've used this and the first time that I haven't peeled on holiday, or after. Great value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely product, 24 July 2012
Lovely smell and dries into the skin lovely ! Feels like your skin has had a lovely drink not sure if prolongs tan don't think I've been using it long enough.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 9 Mar. 2014
Hels (Leeds, yorkshire) - See all my reviews
I used this every day after bathing and even as a general moisteriser, It felt nice, but not a nice smell!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 21 Jun. 2014
Well this was the first time I have ever used a tanning extender. I think this is 100% brilliant. Plus it smells awesome

5.0 out of 5 stars after sun cream, 15 May 2014
The best I could fine and complements my tan.
I will only buy this in the future.
graet skin care

5.0 out of 5 stars well pleased, 26 April 2014
Came within 2days and upgraded to bigger bottle free lovely smell to the lotion only had sun cream in the past which is also very good

5.0 out of 5 stars Luxurious and not sticky, 7 April 2014
Just love Australian Gold and find it the best product for me on the market within my price range. Lovely smell, sinks into the skin and leaves a soft, non sticky sheen. Just heavenly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely product, very competitive price., 26 Jan. 2014
Have used Australian Gold sun products for many years and found every one of them to be excellent. Great fragrance added bonus.

Australian Gold Moisture Lock Tan Extender 237ml