5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful cream
I bought this when I came home from holiday to stop my tan from peeling and fading, it is brilliant , it makes my skin so soft and the smell is amazing .I really think it's helping to keep my tan a bit longer.I'm going to buy another one .Highly recomend.
Published 20 months ago by munroc

1.0 out of 5 stars chemicals
At first i had no problem with this product. It gave me a lovely scent, even after tanning i had no "burnt, tanning" scent what u can usually get from tanning salons. Didn't gave the greatest moist tho. Although my son got a horrible rash. He is a baby and just by touching my skin (after i used this product. Sometimes like 30-40 min after.) gave him this rash. His...
Published 21 months ago by vica

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful cream, 20 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Australian Gold Moisture Lock Tan Extender 237ml (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 24 Jun. 2013
Great product used everyday whilst on holiday and for a week after my return. No peeling,no scaling of skin and it smells nice too. Would definitely buy again

5.0 out of 5 stars Moisture like no other, 8 Oct. 2013
Amazon Customer "Cynthia" (Furness Vale High Peak England) - See all my reviews
Moisturizes the skin like nothing I have ever tried will be using it all year round. Leaves skin really soft and not dried out even in a mature skin. Its rich and soon absorbs into skin leaving it smooth. Will buy this again and again cannot promote it any more, already had 4 bottles.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 27 Jun. 2013
First time I've used this and the first time that I haven't peeled on holiday, or after. Great value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mineral Oil Free - Great Product, 17 May 2015
Mr. R. Acourt (Northampton, Northants United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I used to own a tanning and sunbed shop so feel in a strong position to comment on this purchase. We stocked cheap lotions and we stocked expensive ones too, most lotions do a decent job but when it comes to Australian Gold or California Tan you just cannot beat them. Both companies have been in the business a long time and they know what they are doing.

I would also like to point out before going any further that this product is mineral oil free (mineral oil is clear, odourless oil derived from petroleum that is widely used in cosmetics).

I have very hairy arms and there is nothing worse than applying lotion that sits on the top of your skin and doesn't absorb in, it leaves your arms and hair on them looking a sticky mess. This product absorbs into your skin beautifully and the reason it smells lovely is because it has the Australian Gold signature fragrance.

Yes it is expensive but it works, it will leave your skin feeling better than many of the cheaper alternatives.

A tip for you - If you really would prefer to go cheaper then pop to the chemist and buy a branded bottle of baby oil, not quite as good as this product but will still work wonders on dry skin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely product, 24 July 2012
Lovely smell and dries into the skin lovely ! Feels like your skin has had a lovely drink not sure if prolongs tan don't think I've been using it long enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Australian Gold Moisture Lock Tan Extender 237ml, 27 Aug. 2013
This product is the best moisturiser I have used on holiday and on our return home, it rubs in with no greasiness, and has a lovely smell to it. My two daughters also loved it, so I will definitely be buying some more for next year. Once you try it, you will use nothing else...
Thoroughly recommend..

5.0 out of 5 stars Tan Extender, 3 Jan. 2014
Firstly this product smells absolutely divine! I used the bottle in a week of being back off holiday and I didn't really think much of it, but now it has been 3 months since and I STILL have my tan, only slightly faded. It must of helped some how. It also makes your skin so incredibly soft!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 10 May 2013
Buy this every year to prolong the holiday tan smells great and good coverage. Don't forget to cut the bottle open when you think it has all gone, there are at least another five applications in there. Quick delivery postage bumps up what would otherwise be a really good price

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite nice and lovely scent, 30 Aug. 2013
Really moisturizing and soaks into skin well. I used it every night whilst on holiday and it did soothe even the slightly red bits! Only gave it 4/5 stars as I did start peeling about a week after but if I'm honest this was probably inevitable!

Australian Gold Moisture Lock Tan Extender 237ml