‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great scooter to progress to from the mini micro, 28 Oct 2010
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Maxi Micro Scooter - Purple (Sports)
My daughter has loved riding her mini micro scooter over the last year or two but recently has had a few falls; we decided that she has become too big for it. We looked at various scooters but decided although it is really expensive the maxi micro was the best. She is only 4 but tall for her age. The maxi micro has been a great success, it is an easy transition from the mini micro, the handle bar is height adjustable and despite it's recommendation for 6+ years old, it is a perfect size for her.

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality product, 17 Jun 2011
D. Fisher (England) - See all my reviews
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Maxi Micro Scooter - Purple (Sports)
Recently purchased for my 4.5 year (the "mini" version, while a little lighter hasn't got the longevity of use this one offers), he loves it and as other post comments, 6+ age I suspect is to encourage parents to wastefully purchase the "mini" (which is fine for 2-4 years in my opinion); zips along with his bicycle helmet on, spends more time outside on the weekend than in now and it's good exercise for him and me trying to keep up.

Extremely stable and very high quality build.

Only negative: More expensive than some alternates, but you try getting one of these secondhand!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great scooter, 6 Mar 2013
This review is from: Maxi Micro Scooter - Purple (Sports)
Bought this for my daughter who has grown out of the micro version (passed down from her older sister) of this scooter. Very pleased with the quality of the scooter and after seeing some of her peers trying to manage on 2 wheeled scooters we definitely made the right decision. Yes you pay more but you will have something that lasts and the kids will love.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 18 Jun 2013
This review is from: Maxi Micro Scooter - Purple (Sports)
My daughter was 7 when I bought his, I did have second thoughts as I thought maybe she was a little old and wouldn't use it. She absolutely loves it, goes really fast and is great quality. My Son who is 12 is waaaay to old for it, much prefers a 2 wheeled scooter as the steering is too wobbly for him.
I end up carrying it to / from school so she can use it and I don't find it too heavy.
Bought along with mini bag and SFR Skate/Scooter/BMX Helmet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top product, 19 Jan 2013
This review is from: Maxi Micro Scooter - Purple (Sports)
As always this brand live up to their good reputation. Expensive but worth it. Solid built and quality. Now 3 micro / maxi scooter family but know will last.

5.0 out of 5 stars ok for younger ones too!, 12 Feb 2012
This review is from: Maxi Micro Scooter - Purple (Sports)
I wanted to buy a micro-scooter and I saw that this one could become taller, so I thought it's perfect to be used even in the future! In fact despite being more sturdy than the mini micro, it is all right for my child who is 16 months, and is just starting to try it at home. It's not too heavy for her, so I would recommend it even for children who are much less than 6, if they are tall enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, 23 July 2013
This review is from: Maxi Micro Scooter - Purple (Sports)
I brought the Maxi Micro Scooter Purple T-Bar for my daughter what a Great Buy my daughter loves it

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 8 April 2013
Steven D. Lewis "Steven D" (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Maxi Micro Scooter - Purple (Sports)
This is a great scooter. Expensive compared to others but you can see why as the build quality is good and parts can be replaced.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best scooter to get for a 4 year old child., 16 Sep 2013
This review is from: Maxi Micro Scooter - Purple (Sports)
When my friend bought this scooter for her daughter at £95, I thought it was a ludicrous amount of money to spend on a child's scooter. However, when birthday time came around, I looked at all the reviews and asked around, then came to the conclusion that this was the best scooter for our daughter. Very sturdy scooter for a 4 year old, almost never falls over. My daughter won't go anywhere without it. We bought this on Amazon a few months ago. A few weeks ago the push button clip broke when I was re attaching the handle bar section to the base unit (having detached them to store neatly under the push chair). It was on a bank holiday, but I was still able to call the Micro Scooter company, and was pleasantly surprised to find they had all our purchase details on their records, they were very nice and helpful on the phone and had a new button clip shipped out to me the very next day. It took a minute to replace the part and was good to go before my daughter had noticed she'd been without it too long. Thoroughly recommend this product and the customer care of this manufacturer.

5.0 out of 5 stars super scooter, 12 Feb 2014
This review is from: Maxi Micro Scooter - Purple (Sports)
My six year old loves it. Scoots to school on it. it is more expensive than other scooters, but worth every penny. it's silent and slick.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›