4.0 out of 5 stars Well my dog seems to love it!
I bought this bed to replace a duvet we used to have in the living room by the radiator that my dachshund rested on while not in her crate in which she sleeps at night.

Published 13 months ago by M Williams

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small
Purchased two of these for border collies and the beds are too small - will be trying to return them. Be warned they are less substantial than the description leads one to believe.
Published on 19 Sept. 2012 by Mr. B. Cutts

4.0 out of 5 stars Well my dog seems to love it!, 8 Jan. 2014

Upon receipt of the Scruffs bed, it was evident that there is virtually no rigidity in the back, front or sides of the bed which didn't worry me. If anything I preferred the softer sides as I wondered whether my dog with her dumpy legs would struggle to get in and out with a rigid front lip on the bed, thankfully that's not an issue.

The bed feels comfy and soft enough which is confirmed by the amount of time that our dog spends in it. Whereas before when we left her alone in the house we would find her in her crate in the dining room when we got back, now she is always in the living room in the new Scruffs bed.

The only downside, if you can class it as a downside is the mystery zip on the front right of the bed which opens to reveal absolutely nothing with no free space behind.

5.0 out of 5 stars My dog loves this bed!!, 7 May 2012
In the past I have tried many different dog beds and as I have to keep mine in my kitchen they have either ended up being too big or too hard to keep clean.

As soon as I put this dog bed in my kitchen my dog went straight in it she loves it! Its just a good size and everything zips off so it can be washed.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small, 19 Sept. 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars cat basket, 13 Aug. 2012
A. Graham (Liverpool, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Scruffs Ranger Donut Pet Bed, Antique Brown, 46cm (Misc.)
It's a nice basket, but too small! My cats hardly fit in, I think some guidance should be offered. Rather disappointing.

2.0 out of 5 stars Size deceiving, 22 Jun. 2012
Just received this bed today in good delivery time. The quality and look is great but the 76cm width advertised takes into account a hell of a lip either side and the base inside is only 66 inches at a push. When I opened it I automatically thought I had been sent the wrong size. Not big enough for my 8 month old lab pup so sadly it will have to go back. (5 stars had it been the size I was expecting!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 20 Jan. 2012
This dog bed is absolute quality. Made of a suede material the bed along with the inner cushion is all machine washable. its all very plush and posh - just what your pooch needs!

4.0 out of 5 stars Medium is Cat-Sized ... (Re-ordered large for my DOG and it's now big enough), 17 May 2013
This is a good quality dog bed but it does NOT measure 61cm across; it's 46cm - 50cm at most... I carefully measured my existing dog bed, my dog and the medium sized 61cm bed sounded perfect but the bed that came has the measurements of the SMALL bed (46cm) so this was either mislabelled or mis-sold.
Anyway, it's a lovely bed and I really wanted it but I put it straight back in the packaging and am now in the middle of a protracted process of trying to swap it for the large size which seems to consist of waiting in again for a courier to pick up the original order and then wait again for another delivery of the large bed.
So, my tip, order a size bigger than you think you need as I only have a cocker spaniel but he would never fit in this handbag sized dog bed!
I will review the large bed when I eventually get it and hopefully give it more stars!!!
***Swapped this for the large which is perfect for my spaniel. It's just big enough and light to carry upstairs on the nights when he follows me up. It's lovely quality, super soft, sturdy sides for him to lean against or prop his chin on - it's just great. It could STILL do with being a few centimetres bigger but, hey, he likes being in it so I'm happy.
NB: The swap was SO easy... A courier can me at an allocated time and just took the old one away and the next day I had a card to go and collect the new larger one from the sorting office. Great service from the seller - really impressed.

3.0 out of 5 stars disappointed with donut bed, 18 Sept. 2013
My donut dog bed arrived yesterday 17/9/2013 i'm sending It back today ! Sadly as it's a very good looking bed,
When I unpacked the bed my rescue dog tried to get in but immediately jumped out again as the sides and back of the bed folded into the middle? My daughter has the scruffs square bed which has the high sides and back and it's very well padded, so i've just orderd one of them, when you have a very nervous dog you need a bed that doesn't move whenever there getting into it,

1.0 out of 5 stars Scruffs 46cm dog bed, 28 Jan. 2013
far to small against description. had to return. quality was reasonable. I would not have purchased at full price,purchased when on offer. Had to return

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the quality I expected !!, 20 May 2012
Jezzy (Barry , Vale of Glamorgan) - See all my reviews
Have ordered a few dog beds for my 4 Westies in past months and this one was to complete the bedding investment !! It arrived yesterday stuffed into a plastic bag , folded in 3 and then tightly bound in an outer plastic wrap taped up with sellotape - for all the world it looked like a dead body the way it was packed LOL . !! My heart sank as I've seen some other reveiws with the same problem .Anyway once unwrapped and given a shake and plump up , kind of hoped it would return to its proper shape , it didnt .... tried all day with much effort to get it to stay "open" , but kept folding back in on itself !! The cushion is also too small and has about a 3 inch gap all the way round the edge, between outer and cushion . Not like the picture at all where the item looks sturdy and good quality with firm sides ..... they are in fact very soft and flimsy . The cushion is soft with fur on one side and on the other a horrid nylon type fabric that I could see being a hair trap for sure . ! Very disappointed indeed and have requested a return/refund .... think will start again .... Westies not happy .!!