4.0 out of 5 stars Decent Gloves
Published on 30 Mar 2011 by John Adams

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the ones illustrated in the pic
They come with the leather palm grip. AVOID AT ALL COSTS if you don't want the leather palm grip. Misleading buggers.
Published 9 months ago by spooky

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent Gloves, 30 Mar 2011
I was a little apprehensive about buying thinsulate gloves, as I had a bad experience with this brand before where the lining came away from the inside of the glove. This particular model does not have this issue. They are warm, windproof and, in my opinion, quite stylish. I would recommend these gloves to anyone. NB these are not waterproof and would be no good for driving as they have a slightly fleece-like texture making gripping smooth surfaces (i.e. steering wheel) difficult. I use them when riding my bike and they are great for this purpose.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good at keeping hands warm!, 11 Nov 2012
I am actually a female, but I bought these gloves because I find the gloves designed for women tend to be too tight around the fingers. Also, a pair I had bought which were aimed at women turned out to be poorly made, as the lining tore apart after one day. These gloves have received a lot of positive reviews, so I decided to give them a try.

I struggle with cold hands, even in the summer. During the cold months my fingers swell to the point that I struggle to bend them, and they become covered in chilblains. I have tried various gloves over the years, but none have ever really helped. To be honest though, I am coming to think that it is unreasonable for me to expect a pair of gloves to keep my hands completely warm, as this seems to be a serious problem I experience (I have seen my doctor about it many times).

I have to say, these gloves are actually pretty good! My hands do feel warmer when out in the cold, compared to how they have felt when I have tried other gloves. They are soft and not too bulky. I would find it beneficial if the wrist strap could be tightened a bit more, as they are slightly loose, but this is not a big problem.

All in all, I am happy with these gloves and would recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars mine have dissapeared, 24 Dec 2011
Mr. Eric N. Taylor "prof ET" (Fertod Hungary) - See all my reviews
I bought ME these gloves for Christmas, my Son who drives for a supermarket delivering groceries in a van tried them on with the idea if he liked them Id buy him some for Christmas too, since then they have dissapeared into his van, when I ask him about the gloves he just shrugs his shoulders and smiles and says "fantastic and warm Dad"

5.0 out of 5 stars Gloves, 11 May 2010
M. J. Burns - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mens Thermal Fleece Thinsulate Lined Lined Warm Winter Glove (Apparel)
Bought these gloves for my 14 year old son. He is pleased with them and although they are a little big they are adjustable at the wrist. Keeps his hands toasty warm and are very good value.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the ones illustrated in the pic, 9 Oct 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great glove, 11 Dec 2012
Syed Salleh (Coventry, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Really warm, tested it out last night with -1 degrees temperature, and it does keep me warm all day long..

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes they are gloves, 20 Nov 2010
D. F. Hill "groover" (ENGLAND) - See all my reviews
They are gloves and they keep your hands warm what more can you say!
nice piece of extra lining on palm so they wont wear out too quick they should do just fine for the winter,
quick delivery I am happy with purchase and they were cheep!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fine gloves, 27 Dec 2013
Max V. (Noord-Holland, The Netherlands) - See all my reviews
The fabric used feels very nice and keeps my hands comfortably warm. They fit well on my large-ish hands and look quite stylish to boot! Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 6 Jun 2013
quality, works fine with my printer. fantastic delivery time. fantastic all round. i will recommend the product to all my friend and anyone

2.0 out of 5 stars Horrible glove, 8 May 2013
Rodrigo Barbosa De Santis (United Kindom) - See all my reviews
It's too big and discomfortable, the material is terrible and poor manufactured. I don't advise nobody to get it. S