Published on 17 Aug 2010 by Katherineinwales

3.0 out of 5 stars Wrist Warmer
These are not as well made on the thumb as they could have been, They are okay but I have since knitted better. They need to be a bit longer as well. Good for the price.
Published on 16 Sep 2010 by Chelle

3.0 out of 5 stars Wrist Warmer, 16 Sep 2010
Chelle "Chelle" (Hythe, Southampton) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wrist Warmers (Apparel)

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple, effective, but unglamorous. Good buy if you're looking for functionality., 17 Aug 2010
This review is from: Wrist Warmers (Apparel)
I bought these because I have a really cold desk in my office and it was just uncomfortable while typing, like resting your wrists on a block of ice. The wrist warmers have been wonderful. I don't even feel the cold and I am happy to work for ages without noticing. However, my colleagues do think they look funny, and I make sure to take them off if I'm leaving my corner of the room, but this may be partly because I got them in turquoise. I'm flamboyant so I don't mind much but if you want to be more discrete maybe get the white ones. I wouldn't wear them out or anything, but maybe that's because I'm not a teenaged dancer. In other words, they aren't very adult. I did originally want to get the lovely sophisticated cashmere ones you can find on the high street, but they go for around £30, and really I just need them for the office, for which they are totally doing the job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 July 2014
This review is from: Wrist Warmers (Apparel)
Does exactly what it's needed to do,

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute & Jazzy, not very practical, 4 Mar 2014
This review is from: Wrist Warmers (Apparel)
I love these for their bright and cheerful colour, I wanted something which would help me out with the chills whilst out photographing. They are not very warm for fingers as they cover more of the arm, but they are good at getting conversation going, being bright red and all!

5.0 out of 5 stars nice gloves, 18 July 2013
This review is from: Wrist Warmers (Apparel)
I did not know how large it was, Is not so much as it looks on the picture but does the job. It's very warm and quite handy when you feel to cold with the air conditioner.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm, Snug and Sylish, 21 May 2013
This review is from: Wrist Warmers (Apparel)
I would recommend thse wrist warmers to anyone. I even sometimes forget I have mine on, they are so comfortable!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 14 May 2013
This review is from: Wrist Warmers (Apparel)
They're nice, what I expected for the price paid. Used them to go roller disco and wore them over the proper wrist protections.

2.0 out of 5 stars A bit flimsy, 16 April 2013
This review is from: Wrist Warmers (Apparel)
The wrist warmers are a lot smaller than i imagined, but once stretched they fit nicely. The stitching is pretty bad, lot's of thread hanging off and it looks like it could rip at any second, they are fairly stylish though.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice and warm, 7 Feb 2013
This review is from: Wrist Warmers (Apparel)
These were very cheap so I didn't expect top quality. They are warm and do the job I wanted them to do. If you are going to buy a pair I suggest you reinforce the edging around the thumb area as well as where your fingers begin. The bottom edging that goes up your arm is totally fine. The other edging does begin to fray after a few times wearing them. I have now done that and they are great and will last a long time. So all in all I'd recommend them - they are after all, only £1.75!

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, not great though.., 28 Aug 2012
This review is from: Wrist Warmers (Apparel)
The colour, fit and feel are quite nice- they are quite warm and look pretty cool.

I'm not sure they were worth 5 pounds, they seem quite poorly made.

Wrist Warmers