5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant
took to the usa charged cameras i pods etc worked perfectly, very compact takes up little space in hand luggage would be even better if it came with a carry pouch/bag to store it in!
Published on 28 Aug 2010 by Barbossa068

3.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, mediocre design
As a frequent traveler, I though this device to be a great help to charge all my devices. Its also one of the few USB chargers that supplied sufficient amperage (the full rated 1000mA constantly) to successfully charge more power hungry devices such as an iPhone (tested with the 4th gen), iPad (tested with the 2nd Gen), iPod Touch, ZuneHD and other smartphones (tested...
Published on 22 July 2011 by DaSwissDude

2.0 out of 5 stars Got different one for the one advertised, 12 Mar 2014
This review is from: Veho VAA-005 Muvi Multi Regional Mains USB Charger (Accessory)
Not much to say when you see one product and reeive another one, anyways used it, but it's very flimsy, not grounded well, as my iphone would zap me when using this

5.0 out of 5 stars Good and cheap., 9 Mar 2014
Just what I needed. I've only tried UK a EU charger and works great. Recommended.You can find cheaper charger but whith this you are not risky.

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful for travel, 7 Mar 2014
Dr. Michael J. Atkins (UK) - See all my reviews
Useful kit for those that travel. Or, you could buy a UK plug version and a travel multiplug. Your choice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Charging on the move, 27 Dec 2012
Great quality with adapters for most countries. A must for charging all those gadgets we can't do with out in our busy lives

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value, 2 Oct 2012
C. Watts "Colin" (UK) - See all my reviews
Very pleased with this purchase. Superb value. Been using it in the UK and I took it on holiday to the US.

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant little charger, 12 Jun 2012
Love this product. The battery life on it is brilliant, use it every day and doesn't fail to charger my phone. The only bad thing about this product is that there the neoprene carry pouch is only big enough for the charger its self and you have to carry the individual charger adapters separately so it easy to lose them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good item but not enough power for iPad, 7 May 2012
M. G. Pigott (Lancashire, England, UK) - See all my reviews
Good item, charged a large range of USB items. Detached from socket adaptor, the unit is less bulky and better for travel. Not enough power for iPad though, just got hot and didn't charge it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Does not work with adapters!, 11 Nov 2011
redkite (Greater Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this item liking the idea that a number of my devices could be charged via a usb cable (mp3 player, mobile phone, head torch).

However, my first serious trip after this purchase took me to South Africa, which requires an additional travel adapter on top of the ones that came with the device.

I had taken the UK adaptor plus my SA-->UK adapter. The latter worked fine for charging my camera batteries, but I could not get the combination to work to charge anything.

So if you're travelling to a country that requires an additional adapter chances are you won't be able to use this device. Of course you won't be able to try this out until you get there, making this a risky option.

It hadn't occurred to me that this might happen so I thought I should warn others. Otherwise I've used the item in the UK and it has charged a variety of items without problems.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent piece of kit, 27 Oct 2011
P. Thorpe "VoyagerIV" (Paris, France) - See all my reviews
Well made solid piece of kit. Heats up a lot during use, but on the packaging you are warned this happens. Slim, lightweight, yet solid. Nice.

1.0 out of 5 stars Fuming, 6 Sep 2012
I purchased this a while ago mainly for my itouch and it has been great up until now. However when I used it to charge my NEW blackberry phone, I left it charging for about an hour and the next thing I hear the adapter making a strange noise. When I go to investigate both the adapter and the phone are roasting hot, I quickly unplugged the device and checked my phone that had stopped working. When I went to the phone shop they offered to send it away to see if it could be repaired, I have now been told that it's beyond repair and they are not willing to replace it. I would not recomend this device to anyone.