4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product
Looks the part sounds great. Been playing it about 4 months, the only downside is the weight. Its pretty heavy and the strap isnt padded. But still very nice guitar to learn with.
Published on 22 July 2011 by G. Humphrey

3.0 out of 5 stars Great guitar, poor extras
Published on 10 April 2012 by Sam Quixote

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 22 July 2011
G. Humphrey - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars great guitar, 23 July 2013
This review is from: Rockburn LP2 Electric Guitar Pack - Sunburst (Electronics)
having played guitar for 44 years I find the sunburst so easy to play, great for a beginner to start off with. I wish I could have bought this package all these years ago at this price I may have been famous.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great guitar, poor extras, 10 April 2012
Sam Quixote - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Rockburn LP2 Electric Guitar Pack - Sunburst (Electronics)
My low rating isn't for the guitar at all, in fact all of the stars can be attributed to the guitar, it's the extras that bring the package down. The picks are plain beige, yes very rock; the case is laughable, it didn't even fit my guitar and is a cheap plastic cover that can't possibly protect your guitar from anything but the mildest of breezes; the amp is small, not bigger than a couple of hardback books side by side; you get spare strings but they're hardly expensive; the strap is useless, throw it away immediately and get something worthwhile otherwise you'll almost drop your guitar within 15 minutes like I did; the DVD I didn't even bother with - any songs you want to learn, go to Youtube, type in a song you love and "how to play" and you'll get a guitar teacher telling you exactly how to do it.

Instead, the things you'll really need aren't included here. A guitar tuner is invaluable, buy one if you buy a guitar, it's essential for beginners and very affordable. A guitar stand, don't leave your guitar leaning precariously against a doorway or in a corner (they're also very inexpensive). A guitar case - a proper one, hard and fitting to your guitar. Lok straps, so when you buy a strap that it doesn't come loose and drop the guitar. A guitar capo - do you want to play "Norwegian Wood" or "Here Comes the Sun"? You need a capo and at a fiver apiece they're hardly expensive. And, this is optional of course, but some of my favourite songs are rock and punk, so a distortion pedal is also a must-have along with a spare cable (only a couple of quid), and a 9V power supply adaptor.

As for the guitar proper, it's awesome. Looks good, sounds good, it's what I wanted from an electric guitar. Yes it's heavy but I like that quality to it, it feels sturdy and reliable. This is a great guitar but I wouldn't buy this package, I'd buy the guitar itself for twenty quid less than this package, and buy a second hand decent sized amp and the other items listed above. Rock on!

1.0 out of 5 stars Missing parts from the package, not even original packaging, 7 Mar 2014
This review is from: Rockburn LP2 Electric Guitar Pack - Sunburst (Electronics)
I bought this guitar set to give as a gift to another friend. But when the package arrived we were all shocked. They just only send guitar and 10W amp. They did not even bother to put amp's connection cable so we could not even manage to test it. I am not mentioning about the strings, guitar case, guitar belt, free lessons and all other stuff.

Also package of the guitar and amplifier was not their original package, probably they sent us the leftover pieces from a previous order. There was no instruction guides, no paperwork, nothing to prove.

Thank you Amazon or producer for ruining a birthday gift.

Amazon Customer services first offered me 17£ to shut up and forget about the missing pieces which those pieces worth more than 17£. Then thanks to them we can get a replacement package, 4 days later after complaint.

I am not suggesting you to buy this item, at least don't buy it through Amazon if you don't want to be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 10 July 2013
This review is from: Rockburn LP2 Electric Guitar Pack - Sunburst (Electronics)
This is great value for money. Quality of finish and tone are superb. It's spot on for beginner towards intermediate.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 5 Jan 2011
This review is from: Rockburn LP2 Electric Guitar Pack - Sunburst (Electronics)
My Wife bought this for me as my Xmas present and I am thrilled, great timbre and sound all round. The finish is very good and I can find nothing to fault it, especially for the unbelievable price

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 13 April 2014
This review is from: Rockburn LP2 Electric Guitar Pack - Sunburst (Electronics)
I have had this guitar for a few months now and I love it. The strap is a piece of s#!£, its come loose a couple times and I've almost dropped the guitar but using some cheap strap locks I have had no problems since. The build quality is a bit shifty and some pieces are a bit uncomfortably loose, but you get what you pay for! I have just recently restrung the whole guitar with some Ernie Ball Regulars and it has made a big difference to the sound, would definitely recommend doing this if you get this guitar!

All in all, sounds good and I'm making good progress with Rocksmith, fun to play and I'm sure it will do me for a couple years. It also looks VERY nice!

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother, 14 Jun 2014
This review is from: Rockburn LP2 Electric Guitar Pack - Sunburst (Electronics)
Very cheep wood, dents like a Danish pastry
Faulty pickups and jacks so can't connect to amp
The strap snapped as soon as I put it on with the guitar round my neck, put a better strap on and the weight of the guitar pulled the screw out of the wood, damaging all of the body
The side has a massive dint in, then to top it off amazon wouldn't refund or replace my item! Had this item less then 24 hours and now it's in the bin, good bye £150!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Broken Pickup, 3 May 2014
This review is from: Rockburn LP2 Electric Guitar Pack - Sunburst (Electronics)
The guitar is relatively good. However, as this is my first guitar I did not have enough knowledge to realise the top most pickup is broken. I noticed the switch between Rhytem and Treble didn't work on anything but treble. It wasn't until I learned more about guitars and how they work I realised this.

I regret buying this as it's too big for me to really send back and it came faulty...

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome guitar, 27 April 2014
This review is from: Rockburn LP2 Electric Guitar Pack - Sunburst (Electronics)
I bought this guitar a year ago when i was a beginner and i still have and use it today.Very nice sounding ,awesome stile, perfect for beginners and comes with an awesome amp.The bad thing's about it is the strap is low quality (it will break after a couple of minutes playing), also the guitar is very heavy ,but it is still a very good BEGINNER'S guitar.

Rockburn LP2 Electric Guitar Pack - Sunburst