5.0 out of 5 stars Oil me up !!
Published on 9 Dec 2011 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars It's.... it's alright
I ordered some of this previously as, well, it was cheaper than most other pre shave oils basically. It's OK, nothing special. Doesn't particularly smell very nice in my opinion, and compared to other oils, this seems to be a bit on the thicker side.

I normally prefer Art of Shaving oil, and I think I'll be going back to that after this has run out.
Published on 28 April 2012 by C. Field

5.0 out of 5 stars Oil me up !!, 9 Dec 2011
This review is from: The Bluebeards Revenge Pre Shave Oil 125ml (Personal Care)
I have used this oil for a little while now and this certainly makes for a smoother shave experience, but you only need a small amount of this stuff as it goes a long way. I use the other items in this range including shaving cream and brush which are also great. The product description is a little misleading as it says its a pump spray, its not, it has a flip lid which you then squeeze the bottle to release the oil, but the product itself does the job. Arrrrrrrrr.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job!, 5 April 2013
This review is from: The Bluebeards Revenge Pre Shave Oil 125ml (Personal Care)
After moving to a safety razor for the first time, the advice I received was always use a pre shave oil when you are getting used to safety razors, and this product was great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!, 21 Mar 2013
This review is from: The Bluebeards Revenge Pre Shave Oil 125ml (Personal Care)
For anyone starting out using a shavette or a straight edge or double edge razor this is a must! One bottle will last years! Goes on easy, works magic to ease shave burn and irritation and smells great too!

4.0 out of 5 stars A pre shave oil that works ok., 16 Feb 2013
S. Heard "Newfie" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Bluebeards Revenge Pre Shave Oil 125ml (Personal Care)
I like Bluebeard products, and again this oil does not disappoint.
Its almost like an olive oil mixture and very little is needed to do the job.
Simply warm your face and apply and work it in. I've found it's best to apply it and leave it for a while as it works to soften up your hair and skin.
Now as with many techniques we all have our preferred method and for me leaving on for a while works well.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's.... it's alright, 28 April 2012
C. Field (Lichfield, England) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good value, 14 Jun 2014
This review is from: The Bluebeards Revenge Pre Shave Oil 125ml (Personal Care)
Quite nice scent. Acceptable quality and fantastic price for big bottle. It is my regular oil... but I am looking for new kind to replace it as I started to fill slightly bored with this one. It is only product from this producer that I like. Beware of fakes at eBay.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good product, 15 April 2014
This review is from: The Bluebeards Revenge Pre Shave Oil 125ml (Personal Care)
The flavour is excellent; the product makes the skin soft and ready for shaving.
allows the razor to slide better

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Stuff for a great shave, 24 Mar 2014
PTC8 (Beverley, East Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Bluebeards Revenge Pre Shave Oil 125ml (Personal Care)
If you want to have a great shave and you suffer with razor burn or other sensitive skin issues then this is for you.

You put it on before you apply your shaving foam/gel/cream of your choice and it helps the razor glide. I think its aimed at people who shave with a straight razor or safety razor rarther then a cartridge razor i.e mack3.

I now refuse to shave without putting this on first as now you really notice when you forget to apply it. I really recommend it anyone who wants to enjoy having a nice clean shave

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, 30 Jan 2014
This review is from: The Bluebeards Revenge Pre Shave Oil 125ml (Personal Care)
This stuff really works, it smells great and stops any nasty razor burn. Will be buying more of this when it runs low.

4.0 out of 5 stars Well priced and effective, 17 Oct 2013
This review is from: The Bluebeards Revenge Pre Shave Oil 125ml (Personal Care)
Whilst i'm fairly new to shaving with a shavette, with technique improving all the time, this was a good place to start to help ease razor glide.

Using the same blades and cream this does seem to help ease razor a little. Only giving 4 stars as its the first one I have used but works well and doesn't cost too much.

The Bluebeards Revenge Pre Shave Oil 125ml