4.0 out of 5 stars Funky style

Published on 12 Oct 2010 by S. Cocks

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Funky style, 8 Dec 2010
This review is from: Leg Warmers (Apparel)
The leg warmers are great. They're comfy, warming and they look good. The colour really doesn't match the purple in the product picture though, it's more pastel, which isn't my shade at all. I think it's a little unfair to put on the delivery receipt "shades may vary" but not on the product page. They also don't go as far up my leg as the picture may show, but I still like them lots.

2.0 out of 5 stars Legwarmers.....that go under the foot, 12 Oct 2010
S. Cocks (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Leg Warmers (Apparel)
The legwarmers arrived and on opening them I realised what a mistake I had made. I needed them to cover a name on my gym tights (since they had the name of my previous gym written on the legs. However, unfortunately I didn't look carefully enough at them to see the part that goes UNDER the foot, making them very uncomfortable and cumbersome. You would think I would notice the name 'stirrup', but alas..not.

I realised that these are maybe mean't for dance (although who would want to wear something under the heel like that to dance in I cannot imagine as it would be uncomfortable) still maybe there's a reason.

They were rather thinner than I wanted, being very thin but looked nice. Maybe they were supposed to be thin because of going under the foot for dancers? I would give these a miss unless you are a young dancer or a teenager who just wants to wear them in her room and around the house. If you have any kind of foot or circulation problems, I would give them a miss.

However the company that delivered them were very sharp and prompt and no nonsense. 100% to them! They were delivered *fast* with simple packing..no waste.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not really leg warmers, 11 May 2013
This review is from: Leg Warmers (Apparel)
Ordered this product thinking they were going to be thick leg warmers but they are really quite thin more like thick socks but I was to lazy to send them back

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 July 2014
This review is from: Leg Warmers (Apparel)
Does exactly what it's needed to do,

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice products=), 26 Jun 2014
This review is from: Leg Warmers (Apparel)
Good quality and the color is lovely!
I like this products and will wear it when I go to dance class.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., 17 Jun 2014
This review is from: Leg Warmers (Apparel)
I really like these leg warmers. They're well made and the colours are just as shown in the photo. Would happily buy them again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for ballet, 23 Feb 2014
This review is from: Leg Warmers (Apparel)
Wide range of colours at a fantastic price. They are good quality and perfect for ballet. They are also very comfortable.

4.0 out of 5 stars LEGWARMERS, 8 Dec 2013
This review is from: Leg Warmers (Apparel)
BOUGHT FOR FANCY DRESS. WAS IDEAL FOR ME BUT IM SMALL,MIGHT BE TOO SHORT FOR TALL PERSON.. DID THE JOB

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool!, 2 July 2013
This review is from: Leg Warmers (Apparel)
Fancy dress item. They are really nice and look great with matching tutu. Would recommend these as a very good buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars leg warmers, 25 Jun 2013
This review is from: Leg Warmers (Apparel)
these leg warmers are warm and comfortable to wear during the winter months. I am generally quite happy with this item.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›