on 14 February 2014
I don't usually get round to writing reviews but these stackers are so good they deserve some attention. I have for a long time had the 25 section stackers for earrings, a 9 section for bracelets and lid for rings/watches/brooches/random bits. I bought my husband the dark brown stackers with 25 sections and lid for cufflinks and random manstuff, he loves it. They look great and you can just add more sections to them without taking up any further dressing table space. I just decided to buy this 3 section stacker, not necessarily for jewellery, though I might put necklaces in one section, but for make up, I can see exactly what I want without it cluttering up the dressing table & gathering dust, just put the jewellery stackers on top and you wouldn't know it was there! My jewellery and make up is now so organised I can see exactly what I've got and hide it away again in a second. If you're dithering, buy it, it's great, practical and stylish, you can tailor-make it to your needs and I guess it'll last forever. One point if you're adding to old stackers-my new one is a slightly different shade of cream to my others but I guess it just changes slightly over time and this one may catch up eventually, still looks great.
on 13 September 2011
This product is fab. I have spent years trying to find something to keep my jewellery that accommodates different pieces until I discovered stackers. I have bought several with different dimensions. My jewellery is now kept in one place and it is easily viewed and accessed. My daughter was suffering from stacker envy and I had to buy her some stackers as well. Loving this product.
on 9 August 2015
Perfect - I had previously ordered a set of these from Amazon (as opposed to John Lewis) where I had initially seen it.

I love jewellery, and my current collection of statement / costume necklaces has grown massively this year so I needed more space.

Its identical to my old set so no issues at all, hope to buy another one to add height to my box when needed!
on 16 January 2012
Having purchased a couple of these Stacker sections before it was an easy choice to make when my better half required more storage space-they are well made and pretty stylish-simple but very effective-nicely lined and padded compartments protect the items very well. This is a good product from a good supplier-excellent prices with unbeatable delivery and service.
on 12 December 2011
Waited a long time for a jewellery box that matched all my needs. I have bought another two matching tiers with various cavities. This one has three deep compartments, plenty big enough each one for a bulky necklace, bracelet, earrings and rings. Well worth the money and looks fab. Very good quality - looks like leather.
on 24 February 2014
I really can't have enough of these stackers. I am a fan of the earrings ones. There could be an intermediate for bracelets/ necklaces with more partitions than this one but I guess it does the trick.
on 23 March 2013
I love these stackables they come in a number of different size trays all with different inside shape compartments which is greatlook great for all the different shap jewellery items I have
on 4 March 2012
High quality, well finished, stacks nicely with the other layers. Fits bracelets perfectly. Nothing else needs to be said! I would recommend this.
on 3 January 2016
Love the concept of being able to buy which bits i need only, I just love my stackers, well made and look classy, with many too choose from!
on 2 March 2013
Arrived swiftly and looks great - would recommend to others. Value for money and keeps my room tidy and clutter free.