5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Product!
I bought this along with 3 other Stackers to match for my friends 21st birthday, I was planning on buying her jewellery but thought EVERYONE would be buying her that so decided I would buy her something to put it all in! When I saw the Stackers I thought they were a really good idea, and when they arrived I thought about keeping them for myself!
They look really nice...
Published on 11 Feb. 2011 by Claireybum

3.0 out of 5 stars Wrong item was sent!
I ordered this for my Mum for a Mother's Day gift, but I was sent the wrong stacker! I recieved the one made for earrings and necklaces which, altohgh is lovely, is not the one I wanted as she already owns 2 of these. It only arrived a few days before Mother's Day so I didn't have time to complain, send it back, and change it, so I ended up giving it to her.
Published on 3 May 2012 by beaniebonce

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Product!, 11 Feb. 2011
This review is from: Cream Ring And Bracelet Stacker With Striped Lining (Jewellery)
They look really nice and look expensive, I haven't given them to my friend yet but if she doesn't like them, I'll definately be taking them from her haha :)
x

5.0 out of 5 stars jewellery stacker, 22 Dec. 2011
These stackers are very useful, I have put three together in the base of a shallow drawer and use it for my pendants and earrings that I use daily - I can open the drawer, and there everything is that I need to hand. I also use one stacked for earrings which I seem to have far too many of - very useful for magpies.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stackers Jewellery boxes, 3 Sept. 2011
These stackable sections are a really good product. They are reasonably priced, they look good and are well made. They come in lots of different colour options so so can have a stack of all one colour or a mixture of colours, and stack them as high as you like.

3.0 out of 5 stars Wrong item was sent!, 3 May 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars ring and bracelet stacker, 16 July 2013
I bought this to go with my other "stackers" and I am very with them all. I am waiting for my tray with a lid to complete the "look" and its good to know I can add to them ay any time and get a particular tray for varying types of jewellery . would recommend to my friends and it is so reasonable priced well done

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant!, 14 Feb. 2013
this is an excellent jewellery solution! I've bought 3 and in conjunction with other stackers have stored all my jewellery and condensed it so it all fits into one standard bedside drawer! They make my jewellery easy to see and to access, they're amazing. A+++

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 11 May 2013
Just what I needed, can see my jewellery without having got untangle chains, but could be better if I could organise the size of the compartments myself with movable dividers but until someone produces it, this Iis is great

5.0 out of 5 stars jewellery storage, 4 Mar. 2013
Brian F. Briggs (Plymouth) - See all my reviews
Both the ring/bracelet box and the ring/pendent box excellent for purpose. They hold everything perfectly in place and stack
beautifully together. Came in a couple of days, very pleased with the product and the seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE this product!!, 31 Mar. 2014
I LOVE this product!! They are good quality , this is my second lot of additions to my set & after 18 months they have not changed so still match the original ones!! Would definatley recommend.very highly!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 30 Dec. 2012
I receieved a full set for Christmas 2012 and this is the pefrect solution to all my jewellery storage problems. I love it. Perfect when added to others in the set e.g., deep open stacker.