4.0 out of 5 stars Great lights, but some modes a little tacky!
These are great looking lights that are easy to set up & work well. Be warned however that there are about 4 different modes in which these lights can work. Most of the modes actually remind me of Blackpool illuminations (and really do come across as both distracting, Christmassy and a little tacky). By that, I mean that the lights flash on and off with a build-up frenzy...
Published on 8 Jun. 2010 by IntensiveCareNurse

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed Customer
Insufficient information given to advertise this product. I am very disappointed that the colour BLUE is hardly visible when on ,so insignificant that I have removed them from the site at the entrance to my drive on a natural Christmas tree. H Moss . Stoke on Trent ST11 9NL.
Published on 17 Dec. 2010 by Howard

‹ Previous | 16 7 813 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Solar lights, 20 Sept. 2010
This review is from: 100 Multi Coloured LED Solar Powered Garden Fairy Lights by Lights4fun
Lovely set of lights if not quite as lovely as the picture implies! Charged up really easily. The lights are very bright and will do well for Christmas and to take away with us when we go caravanning.
The control is fairly easy to operate. So now I can imagine getting rid of some of my old lights. Only time will tell how reliable they are going to be, but reading about Lights4Fun customer service gives me every confidence that if something does go wrong they are going to be very helpful. Thank you.

3.0 out of 5 stars Defective product but excellent customer service, 6 Aug. 2010
I bought a set of these lights a couple of weeks ago. Unfortunately the set I received were defective. Every 4th light is a red light but alas, the red circuit wasn't working. I contacted the company and give them their dues they immediately gave me a full refund (and told me to keep the lights). Hence I have to give 3 stars for the product but I would give 5 stars to the seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Product, 19 May 2010
J. Harvey "Cardiff Girl" (England) - See all my reviews
Bought these lights thinking they would be ok but not very bright for the garden. They proved to be wrong as they are absolutely beautiful and shine so bright at night it's like Christmas all over again and at such a fantastic price.

1.0 out of 5 stars Save your money if you want them in winter, 15 Dec. 2014
Terrible...not worth the money unfortunately. Nice quality and might work in summer but despite having the solar panels in a sunny position they didn't work after the first evening. Very disappointing and have had to return. Customer service from company was helpful.

2.0 out of 5 stars ok, 14 Oct. 2014
The lights does not last very long even after a full charge

1.0 out of 5 stars ... what i forgot to say in the other review} waste of my money would not buy again D, 15 Dec. 2014
i got these lights the same time as the other lights i ordered put them outside now there for about a week and they have only worked for two hours a day{ this is what i forgot to say in the other review} waste of my money would not buy again D Gwilliam

1.0 out of 5 stars I took them with me to Malta where their is lots of sun this time of the year plus I gave 2 boxes to my friends very very disapo, 27 Jan. 2015
I bought 4 boxes of this item am very disapointed they worked for a couple of weeks .... I took them with me to Malta where their is lots of sun this time of the year plus I gave 2 boxes to my friends very very disapointed like to have my money back

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, 1 Jan. 2015
Bought this product just before xmas to put round a tree outside my home it looked lovely all lit up on the 1st night however they havent worked since very very dissatisfied dont waste your money

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesnt work!, 19 Dec. 2014
M. Davis (England) - See all my reviews
worked for 1 day and now no more!! very disappointing. am going to get the OH to have a look at the battery pack a bit more closely to see if anything can be done to fix it.

3.0 out of 5 stars did move them into direct light but still not brilliant. When working very good, 23 Feb. 2015
Didn't last long, one set worked ok the others did not seem to take charge, did move them into direct light but still not brilliant. When working very good.

‹ Previous | 16 7 813 | Next ›