on 25 July 2010
I have purchased all 3 designs of these stackers. I find them really useful as I have alot of jewellery and dont really like having my jewellery in lots of different boxes. These stackers allow me to have all my jewellery together in 1 place, and best of all I can see each pr of earrings etc at a glance instead of them being in a tangled mess as before.

I have mine all in a cupboard, however they easily fit in a drawer if you would rather
[ASIN:B002RWXCQS Stackers Jewellery Box - Medium Earring/Pendant - Cream]].
on 25 November 2010
I have now bought three layers of these as I acquire more jewellery. They're so handy for putting a different pair of earrings in each compartment, and there are different layers for rings etc. I used to have about 4 different jewellery boxes as my jewellery collection increased - that will never be a problem again!! I've got the layers in different colours too to mix and match!
on 6 August 2010
What a great idea this is - compile your own jewellery box combination, depending on what jewellery you have. You can add as many layers as you like, and you can mix and match the colours or stick to one colour scheme. There is a choice of four. I could not decide which design I liked best, so got one in cream and one in pink and they are both fab. They are practical and stylish, inside and out. When they are stacked together you cannot tell that they are not one whole unit. There is plenty of room to get your fingers in the small internal sections to get out a pair of earrings or a pendant and you can put more than one item in each section. Perfect to see your goodies at a glance. I can't fault them.
on 3 August 2011
I only bought this as i needed an earring tray which is perfect for my earrings and so easy to find now. Will definately get the other stackers as and when i need them
on 3 February 2010
Excellent product so handy having the option to add on as my jewellery collection grows.
on 18 November 2011
My friend bought me a lid for my birthday and I was soon out of space. I have loads of pairs of earrings but ended up wearing the same ones as it took too long to look through my collection to find a suitable pair.

Now I have them all set out in colour/style order and they are quick to hand. This box is very well made and stylish. You will need a lid though else everything will get dusty :-)

Excellent service as always - thank you!
on 7 July 2011
Very pleased with this item and so much cheaper that John Lewis (even counting the postage), the only shop I could find it in.
on 12 December 2011
If you find the compartments too small for a necklace, earrings AND a ring you can easily remove a partition to make it larger. Lovely quality, looks good and stacks well. Ideal. Highly recomment, especially for lovers of costume jewellery!
on 20 May 2012
My mom bought me a selection of these stackers for Christmas a couple of years ago and I absolutely love them! I have quite a lot of jewellery and I had various ways of storing my jewellery from filing cabinets to tool sets... so for me- these are brilliant way of keeping all my stuff in one place and i'm able to add extra levels as my collection grows. The other great this is- nothing gets lost in the cracks or gets damaged by being tangled with other things. Another benefit of these is the price! I looked at other custom jewellery boxes and they are astronomically expensive! The quality is great- they look as they did when I got them a couple of years ago.
on 30 December 2012
I receieved a full set for Christmas 2012 and this is the pefrect solution to all my jewllery storage problems. I love it. Perfect when added to others e.g., ring and bracelet stacker.