4.0 out of 5 stars Better than a Jewellery Box!!
I have purchased all 3 designs of these stackers. I find them really useful as I have alot of jewellery and dont really like having my jewellery in lots of different boxes. These stackers allow me to have all my jewellery together in 1 place, and best of all I can see each pr of earrings etc at a glance instead of them being in a tangled mess as before.

I...
Published on 25 July 2010 by P. J. Summers

3.0 out of 5 stars Jewelary Bos
I am reasonably pleased with this,I already have two Others but for me I would like the squares in the boxes to be slightly bigger as I store vintage earings in them and sometimes they are to big to sit comfortably in box.biut I am likely to have others as I haven't ome up with any alternative.boxes are strong Nd stack well.ordered one day came the next day .Always...
Published 23 months ago by Lynda Gandy

4.0 out of 5 stars Very effective storage, 22 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Stackers Jewellery Box Cream - Earring/Pendant 25 x 18 x 3.5 cm (Jewellery)
These boxes seem very sturdy and well made. We bought three and they stack ontop of eachother quite securely so can be moved around as a unit. I was pleasantly suprised by the free next-day tracked delivery which I hadn't been expecting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully made and stacks really well, 2 Feb. 2015
I don't usually leave feedback but I am so impressed with this item I just had to. I wish I had discovered this item years ago. So practical for storing small items. Beautifully made and stacks really well. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super, 17 Jan. 2014
Displays my ear rings beautifully, will probably be replacing my other storage boxes before too long. Also prompt delivery
was brilliant.
I certainly do higly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!, 12 Feb. 2013
Very nice design, it's a good quality product, looks very stylish and elegant. Will be buying another one! Worth spending the money, can't imagine anyone would want to return it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Jewellery box, 14 Aug. 2013
Arrived promptly and as described. This jewellery storage box is not suitable for dangly earrings as the compartments are too small. Would highly recommend for short earrings

5.0 out of 5 stars Jewellery Box, 4 Jan. 2012
Brilliant for present for my wife and daughter. They were very delighted with these items .

Exellent price and very good delivery service, could not fault anything.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 27 Jun. 2014
Just want I needed, a box specifically for earrings. Now I can see all my earrings at a glance rather then rummaging around in my normal jewellery box.

4.0 out of 5 stars stackers ear ring box, 10 Jan. 2012
An excellent way to keep and sort your earrings and pendants, making it easy to select what you want to wear. The individual sections are a good size.

5.0 out of 5 stars It was exactly what I was looking for - to ..., 3 July 2015
It was exactly what I was looking for - to keep my earrings in separate compartments, and to go with the other Stacker jewellery box I already have.

5.0 out of 5 stars Patsy, 13 April 2015
Perfect for what I wanted it for earrings etc to fit inside a drawer then you always have them handy and can change them frequently.