on 2 February 2015
I don't usually leave feedback but I am so impressed with this item I just had to. I wish I had discovered this item years ago. So practical for storing small items. Beautifully made and stacks really well. Highly recommended.
on 17 January 2014
Displays my ear rings beautifully, will probably be replacing my other storage boxes before too long. Also prompt delivery
was brilliant.
I certainly do higly recommend this product.
on 12 February 2013
Very nice design, it's a good quality product, looks very stylish and elegant. Will be buying another one! Worth spending the money, can't imagine anyone would want to return it!
on 14 August 2013
Arrived promptly and as described. This jewellery storage box is not suitable for dangly earrings as the compartments are too small. Would highly recommend for short earrings
on 4 January 2012
Brilliant for present for my wife and daughter. They were very delighted with these items .

Exellent price and very good delivery service, could not fault anything.
on 27 June 2014
Just want I needed, a box specifically for earrings. Now I can see all my earrings at a glance rather then rummaging around in my normal jewellery box.
on 10 January 2012
An excellent way to keep and sort your earrings and pendants, making it easy to select what you want to wear. The individual sections are a good size.
on 3 July 2015
It was exactly what I was looking for - to keep my earrings in separate compartments, and to go with the other Stacker jewellery box I already have.
on 13 April 2015
Perfect for what I wanted it for earrings etc to fit inside a drawer then you always have them handy and can change them frequently.
on 8 February 2016
Love these stackers I have now completed my trays and would recommend this product. You can remove each layer to access each tray.