4.0 out of 5 stars Better than a Jewellery Box!!
I have purchased all 3 designs of these stackers. I find them really useful as I have alot of jewellery and dont really like having my jewellery in lots of different boxes. These stackers allow me to have all my jewellery together in 1 place, and best of all I can see each pr of earrings etc at a glance instead of them being in a tangled mess as before.

I...
Published on 25 July 2010 by P. J. Summers

3.0 out of 5 stars Jewelary Bos
I am reasonably pleased with this,I already have two Others but for me I would like the squares in the boxes to be slightly bigger as I store vintage earings in them and sometimes they are to big to sit comfortably in box.biut I am likely to have others as I haven't ome up with any alternative.boxes are strong Nd stack well.ordered one day came the next day .Always...
Published 11 months ago by Lynda Gandy

4.0 out of 5 stars More earrings than I thought I had., 28 Dec 2012
This review is from: Stackers Jewellery Box Cream - Earring/Pendant 25 x 18 x 3.5 cm (Jewellery)
I have already got stacker boxes and needed the extra space for earrings. This is why this type of jewellery boxs is ideal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stackers Jewellery Box Cream - Earring/Pendant 25 x 18 x 3.5 cm, 24 Dec 2012
A. Walls "Foxylady" (UK) - See all my reviews
Pretty and oh so good. In fact it is brilliant and shall be ordering another when I have more money after Christmas

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent addition to bedroom, 18 Dec 2012
This is one of the most useful things I have ever bought myself. Brilliant....I love it and it looks good too

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent concept., 5 Dec 2012
These stacker jewellery boxes are a super way of organising your things - with different shaped compartments you can mix and match the layers to suit your needs,

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 29 Nov 2012
This is great for putting my necklaces and earrings in! Now I can find what I need and it's all organised! It's so pretty and I want to buy them all !

5.0 out of 5 stars stackers, 15 Nov 2012
I bought this to go with the stackers jewellery box with lid for xmas for my sister. It is excellent quality and for someone who has lots of jewllery it is fantastic as you can separate all your chains and earrings and it makes it very easy to find things.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 27 Jun 2014
Just want I needed, a box specifically for earrings. Now I can see all my earrings at a glance rather then rummaging around in my normal jewellery box.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 5 Jun 2014
Matched the other stackers my daughter has. Ideal for all this bits and pieces you can never find easily or are all mixed up

5.0 out of 5 stars Stackers Jewellery Box - 25 Section Stacker (cream and striped lining), 13 April 2014
Fred - See all my reviews
Really like these stackers, very clever idea and they look very smart. Great to be able to mix the colours I want and so much easier to find my earrings when separated into the little compartments. This cream section goes beautifully with the pink.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent quality, 26 Feb 2014
The product is excellent. It made from good material and definitely it does not look cheap!!!

Very good colour and design and quite practical. The internal boxes are quite small so it is not recommended for heavy chains or big jewelleries. Apart from that, I think that it was an excellent buy.