Format: Audio CD|Change

on 21 November 2009
If you do like dance music and really enjoy various tracks but haven't gone so far as to make your own collection full of dance music then probably this compilation is for you! I do love dance music but life is too short to fill your entire collection with it ... but this is a wonderful compilation full of awesome tracks we all know and love - so if you don't own dance music but do like it - buy this - really enjoyable, I'm sure you'll love it too. Happy days!!! :-)
on 8 June 2011
Ministry of Sound: One is an eclectic mix of dance/club songs representing a three decade time period. Ministry of Sound: One contains three cds and 54 songs. I enjoyed all three of the cds, but disc one was my overall favorite. The following is a listing of some of the songs that I found very fun to listen to in this collection, and are only some of the many exciting musical tracks available on Ministry of Sound:

Disc One:

Disc Three:
Push the Feeling On by The Nightcrawlers
Mr. Vain by Culture Beat
Let Me Be Your Fantasy by Baby D

One of the things that I enjoy the most about this compilation is that there is a variety of dance, trance, and electronica music assembled in a good fashion in the three cds. In addition, many of the songs symbolize what you can listen to for matching your mood (such as "Rendez-vu" when you are in a romantic type of mood and "Praise You" for a song to uplift). Ministry of Sound: One is best to get if you enjoy a diverse range of classic dance, trance, and electronica musical tunes from the 80's, 90's, and the millenium.
on 10 January 2010
Really good album, great to put on in the car, as it'll get left in there for 6 months anyway, so stick it on shuffle and reminisce
on 11 March 2010
CD1 is great the others have some very strange choices that in my opinion don't go with the rest of the songs. For example "Do You Really Like It? DJ Pied Piper & The Masters of Ceremonies" It's hardly a calssic is it?
on 5 September 2012
I had just bought the MOS album "Twenty" which was supposed to celebrate 20 years of dance and electronic hits. I was very disappointed and had only heard of about 25% of the songs on the album.

Then I saw this one and realised I had hit gold.

It has all the great songs that I remembered and brings me back to my clubbing days.

A great feel good album.
"Ministry of Sound One" is a three cd various artist collection that contains a superb mix of pop, dance, and electronica hits from the 80's, 90's, and 2000's era. There are 18 songs on each of the three cds (with all 54 being by a diverse range of artists). The following listing is a mini-sampler of the excellent songs contained on "Ministry of Sound One" compilation:
Disc 1
Hey Boy Hey Girl by The Chemical Brothers We Come 1 by Faithless
Rendezvu by Basement Jaxx Singin In The Rain by Mint Royale
Sing It Back by Moloko Satisfaction by Benny Benassi Presents The Biz
Disc 2
Lola's Theme by The Shapeshifters Love At First Sight by Kylie Minogue
Toca's Miracle by Fragma Call On Me Eric Prydz Don't Give Up by Chicane Feat. Bryan Adams Heaven by DJ Sammy Feat. Yanou & Do 9 PM Till I Come by ATB Now You're Gone by Basshunter
Disc 3
Rhythm Is A Dancer by Snap (91 version) Push The Feeling On (94 version) by The Nightcrawlers
Mr. Vain by Culture Beat Boom Boom Boom by The Outhere Brothers
Let Me Be Your Fantasy by Baby D Pump Up The Volume by M/A/R/R/S (87 version)
Back To Life (However Do You Want Me) by Soul II Soul feat. Caron Wheeler
Ministry Of Sound: One (three cd set) is a thrilling compilation to have for those who enjoy dance, pop, and/or electronica compilations by various artists.
on 20 December 2009
This is a phenomenal album, have no idea what the negative reviews are talking about: "Number ones do not make great dance tunes", er, they're number one for a reason!!!!! Because they're damn good songs!!!!! Compared to other Ministry albums this one has songs many people will know about and love, many of them being true classics. Highly recommended!!!!!
on 26 April 2013
Has some good tracks that will get any dance music hating person into dance music. However when I bought this I had got much more into the trance scene, so a lot of tracks seem like nothing special. Also a lot of true classics were missed out like "Lady, Pjanoo and One More Time
on 11 February 2010
LOVE LOVE LOVE this album!! A whole bunch of classics which take me back to my mis-spent youth of raves... If you were there at the start of the rave generation in the late 80's/ early 90's you will LOVE this album!! No idea why the negative reviews, if you love your dance music you'll love this album!
on 18 October 2013
I had lost/misplaced some old cassettes that included some techno tracks I wanted (thems from S'Express, Pump up the Volume, You Don't Even Know me), and to find them all in one place with auto rip included was a plus, the fact that they came bundled at a bargain price with an anthology of some of the best dance tunes of the last 20++ years was an absolute bonus.

There isn't a duff track here and with autorip, you just set Amazon MP3 Player going for an instant 3 hour party. Excellent