Colour Name: Arctic Blue|Change

on 29 March 2013
the Melbourne 10 is a small, somewhat stretchy neoprene pouch. It is very basic with just one zipper and no internal pockets or other gizmos.
The zipper is easy to operate and the pouch will hold a variety of small compact cameras, mobiles or even an ipod (at least 4th gen Ipod with a silicone case).
I got two of the pouches for about 1£ each which is a total bargain.

Recommended for:
Basic, everyday storage of cameras/phones/ipods
on 29 March 2013
I got two of the pouches for about 1£ each which is a total bargain.

Recommended for:
Basic, everyday storage of cameras/phones/ipods
review image
on 7 February 2013
Lovely case, but the dimensions are different to that stated. Internally, it only measures 10.5cm x 6cm x 1.5cm, however it does stretch a bit and i've managed to squeeze an item measuring 10cm x 7 cm x 1.4cm into it.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 14 January 2012
Only just got this so I can't vouch for the longevity but it looks well made and other Lowepro products have been very durable. The material is stretch neoprene so expect a snug fit, you won't be able to stash extra memory cards or a spare battery but it adds very little bulk to the camera for slipping into a pocket.

I have a Canon Ixus 115HS and there was a little bit of spare room, as it stretches I imagine you could get a slightly bigger compact in but for ease of getting it in and out I prefer to have the extra leeway.

Pretty colour and design!

I can now confirm it goes through the washing machine without any hitches.
on 19 April 2013
Purchased so I could put an RX100 in my pocket and help protect it. It fits...just. If I place the camera in upside down it just fits (with the wrist strap). This will help prevent minor scratches etc and adds very little bulk. I have just ordered a few more because for £0.99 you can't really go wrong and my wife tells me it will be useful for all sorts of other things!
on 6 January 2012
This is a cute little camera pouch for a small point-and-shoot model at a bargain price! Good quality, nice feel and pretty design. Useful for keeping other things organised if you don't want to use it to protect a camera. I ended up buying two for that reason. Would buy again.
on 31 May 2013
Good Price and very good quality from a trusted manufacturer. I use mine to contain memory sticka nd other small electical bits after losing a stick out of my bag. I can thoroughly recommend, especially at the price I paid (99p!!)
on 7 February 2013
on 4 March 2013
Small (check it'll be OK for your camera), but a great little pouch for offering protection for a camera or other small device. Fits into a pocket perfectly. Excellent price - 99p!
on 21 May 2013
Excellent quality. Ideal fit for Lumix FS45 and provides adequate protection. Can also be used for storing small items eg MP3 player. Useful for keys, coins etc when out hiking.