4.0 out of 5 stars Watch out for sizing
This is a nice, lightweight walking shoe which, at face value, seems to be good value for the price.
I have yet to walk any long distances in it so can't comment on comfort or 'fit for purpose' yet.
But do watch out for sizing per other reviewers' comments.
Published on 25 Feb 2010 by lindyloo

2.0 out of 5 stars v.disappointing purchase
These hiking shoes are very small for their size, and the inside heel area is quite uncomfortable; the sole is quite inflexible too, so they're not really suited for more than very short walks.
Published on 25 May 2010 by Ellie Thomas

4.0 out of 5 stars Watch out for sizing, 25 Feb 2010
But do watch out for sizing per other reviewers' comments.
I normally take a size 4.5 in normal shoes and boots. I ordered the size 5 which was too small so now have a size 6.

2.0 out of 5 stars v.disappointing purchase, 25 May 2010
Ellie Thomas (Midlands, England) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Karrimor Unisex Hiking Shoe, 13 May 2010
Unless you are a person with tiny feet, do not order Karrimor footwear. I tried a whole size larger than usual, to allow for walking socks but I couldn't even squash my feet in without socks. Why put sizes on the shoes when they bear no relation to the real size of the footwear? It's just a waste of time and postage. When I mentioned my experience to a friend, she said she had also bought a pair of Karrimor trainers which turned out much smaller than the stated size - so I know it's not just me!

1.0 out of 5 stars karrimor shoes, 16 July 2010
disappointed with quality-material on toe area looked slightly lighter in colour when opened. I was needing shoes for holiday so overlooked this but after 2 wears small area on toe area became bare. Have purchased karimoor shoes in past and was delighted with quality which is why I purchased a replacement pair. This pair was slightly cheaper but you would never have guessed that they were made by the same company.

5.0 out of 5 stars excelent, 31 Mar 2010
K. P. Ford (UK) - See all my reviews
Having read other reviews I decided to order one size bigger than normal and that was the right decision as they fit perfectly.
Having not worn them I took them on holiday to Belgium, all cobbled streets and they were extremely comfortable, they didn't rub my feet and offered the extra protection you need for those sorts of surfaces.
I would recommend these to anyone, light, comfortable and cheap!

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, 21 Nov 2010
Against my better judgement I decided to buy this shoe - first time I've bought shoes from the internet. I found them to be of poor quality, flimsy and uncomfortable. The photograph had made me think that there was a robust sole and heel. However both were very shallow and uncomfortable when walking on pebbles or uneven surfaces. I had to throw them away after wearing once. Lesson learnt, I shall not be buying shoes from the internet in the future!

5.0 out of 5 stars Karrimor Show, 27 April 2010
Ms. Ta Gould (Keswick, England) - See all my reviews
Excellent. I took other reviewers advice and got a size bigger than normal. Excellent product and excellent service, quick and easy. Thank you very much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good walking shoes, 24 April 2010
I was warned that many found the size incorrect - too small. I ordered a size 5 but in fact have a size 4.5, so I have had no problems wearing them. I walk my dog three times a day and found the shoes a pleasure to wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe, 22 Mar 2010
I love everything about this model. Fits perfectly, is sooo comfortable for walking, looks great, can't fault it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Loved the shoe, shame about the fit, 5 Feb 2011
These looked so good and it's hard to find navy trainers/hiking shoes so they seemed ideal for what I wanted. Sadly, the reality was that they didn't fit as they are a very narrow fitting so I had to return them. Shame!