on 13 August 2010
The game has good graphics considering the size of it anhd the coasters are life like and the physics of the game make sense.
The 3rd in the series is the best by far especiallly if both expansion packs are purchased
The game is realistic enough to make real theme parks that you have been to.a very fun game which will entertain for hours on end
The scenarios are challenging and the sandbox mode is great for just mucking about a top notch game which i can strongoy recommend
on 21 January 2011
Brilliant game, has everything! I was thinking really hard how they could improve this for RC tycoon 4. Couldn't think of anything!
on 22 January 2014
My daughter really loves this game and has kept her quiet for hours building/designing her own theme park excellent service and product thank you.
I got this for my daughter who likes playing it on my iMac. As she has her own laptop now, i needed to get a version for Windows, so got this. Delivery was quick, easy to install and away she started playing. After a short while she asked where the water parks were. I did not realise that they were a different add-on, so had to purchase that separately. Wish I had got the version with all the add ons.

Overall a good game, hard in normal mode, easy in sandbox where money is no object and you can create as many things as you like. I like the way most rides have a POV, so you can see what it would be like to ride on them.
on 2 August 2015
Works ok on windows 10 exactly what i ordered
on 11 August 2015
Good product
on 24 June 2013
Wasn't very good. I brought it for my new vista computer and didn't work ! Wont be buying again !