4.0 out of 5 stars Very good overall.
I think that this is a very good helmet for the money and is pretty easy to adjust/ enlarge. It is maybe a little light which gives me some cause for concern, re. its toughness but I have no reason to suspect that it is not a good helmet after a week of use and a few falls by my son in the three Valleys.
Published 21 months ago by Mob Bunkhouse

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price
A great helmet for the price of £21.99. Postage was expensive at £10 but considering this helmet is usually £108 I felt it was worth it.
The helmet itself looked great and performed well. I most definitely would not pay the full price for it, but as a budget buy it is great.
Published 23 months ago by MJ Rees

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, 2 Jan 2013
It doesn't compete with other helmets around the £100 mark, but as said it is brilliant for £21.99

I had to buy XL which fitted my head length ways, but wasn't snug enough around the ears, but I think I must have an odd shaped head.

Would I recommend: At £21.99 I would, yes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good overall., 24 Mar 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars helmet, 7 Jan 2013
hasn't been used yet, but great for comfort and sizing (my husband has a very large head nd getting one to fit comfortably at a reasonable price has been very difficult) this fits the bill

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 22 Mar 2014
This review is from: COX SWAIN ski snowboard helmet BONE with RECCO avalanche reflector (Misc.)
Really light, comfortable, good value for money. Adjustable strap didn't go as small as I would have liked but wearing a hat underneath solved that problem

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 4 Feb 2013
Good fit & room for thin hat.Helmet was a bit wide & no padding provided to make snug.
Very light & good ventilation

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Helmet, 2 Mar 2014
A good fit. Worn for 1 week no problems. Good quality, arrived promptly. Would buy again at this price (around £30).

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 9 Dec 2014
WOW - The quality of this helmet is fantastic! Especially for the price. The helmet feels very sturdy and is a comfy fit (I'd say I had a medium sized head) The materials used look & feel very good quality and the adjustment toggle on the back works well - Overall I am very happy with my purchase :)

5.0 out of 5 stars I was very pleased with my order it came on time and was ..., 6 Dec 2014
I was very pleased with my order it came on time and was exactly what I was expecting. Thank you for a good service

4.0 out of 5 stars Cox swain helm, 18 Jan 2013
The package arrived on time. Believe was sent from Germany to follow tracking, it pretty much shipping cost 10. Helmet for 21.99 price is ok, but 109 does not compare to other brand products with this price. Size is ok, pretty small portion covering the ears, inside has lining on all parts, which is better than not seeing foam is made​​. Vents are soft plastic, no on-off system. Thank you.