Format: MP3 DownloadChange
Price:£7.99

on 1 January 2010
I was expecting more great things after the debut album 'extraordinary Rendition'.
Instead it sounds like all the second grade tracks which did'nt make it the first time around.
Very dissapointed.
on 9 January 2012
Another brilliant album from Rupa. Personally I am loving it more than Extraordinary Rendition, however both are really good albums. Just wish they would press these on vinyl.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 January 2010
prompted to contribute a review for this fantastic, varied & enjoyable album, by the lukewarm review currently posted. An exceptional recording that has become one of my favourites of the year, and which I keep returning to.
on 4 February 2010
Only listened to a couple of the excerpts on this web page but don't think it's my cup of tea. If you want to hear really good cross-over stuff, rather look out for Spontaani Viri or Svaeng, both Finnish groups that actually have something to say.
44 comments0 of 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse