Format: Blu-ray|Change

on 12 November 2009
A phenomenal band, playing a phenomenal gig! I actually went to the Manchester gig and I have never come out of a gig so awed and blown away. The DVD is a great recording with perfect sound and vision. I highly recommend.
on 12 November 2009
I was actually there - having been two weeks previously too! This was the best gig that I have ever seen and I could not fault them at all. Everything for me was perfection. I said on the night that I wished my life could be on a loop and now it can be. In my opinion an excellent DVD - sound quality and visually. If you have a spare tenner and want to be blown away then buy this.
on 25 December 2009
This is a great set, fantastic audio quality, shame about the video. The video is pretty grainy, but that's not all, the camerawork is terrible, I'm sure there is one bit where they just filmed his shoulder for about 30 seconds and you are forced to watch.
on 9 January 2010
Excellent sound and picture quality.
Great concert as to be expected.
Easily navigated as each song is organised into a chapter.

Great!!
on 26 November 2009
You know this is one seriously great band. I have their first DVD from Hammersmith Apollo which came with the 'Because The Night' album special edition,that was very good but this set at the O2 shows this band just keep on getting better every time they come here.The quality of their songs,their musicianship along with one of the most effective and unique voices around. This set is excellently filmed, and keep wonderfully the feeling of actually being there. The songs have developed with live performance they seem fuller and more energised in a live concert setting. The Kings are in my opinion the best band of at least the last ten years,and fully deserve the popularity they are now achieving over here. This DVD contains all the 'big' ones and Sex On Fire has very much become a classic rock anthem now as the audience join the band making it very special indeed.You can see on their faces that at times seem amazed at the reaction they are getting, guys you deserve it, and this deserves to be seen as a truly landmark performance by a superb and exiting band.GREAT STUFF !
on 10 February 2010
I love the Kings Of Leon and I have never seen them live but this DVD is amazing and I will be playing it constantly! :-)
on 8 June 2010
I have never seen the Kings of Leon live .. I hate to say but its true! I just can't seem to ever get tickets in time .. but this DVD was a great experience for me.

The concert was well shot and the sound quality was very good and it was all in a good time span (about one hour and forty mins. All my favorites were played ..the range of songs were from all their 4 albums.

The reasons for me to put the rating down slightly is because there was no extras. By extras I mean .. possible interviews and backstage filming? There wasn't anything .. just a plain and simple concert. I really wanted something a little more personal, maybe I'm asking for a little too much?

A great concert, a great Dvd, great band .. let down slightly by the lack of extras.

But it shouldn't stop you from buying and experiencing a great band at their peak!
on 8 January 2010
Kings Of Leon are an outstanding band. I have seen them live at the O2, December 09, the blu-ray brought all memories of that night flooding back. They are brlliant live. Do yourselves a favour, buy this and enjoy fantastic live set.
on 10 September 2013
Heard this concert from radio broadcast just after it was recorded, and I liked it instantly. When this happens I often also gets quicker bored of the music. Then I bought 3 CDs of them, liked it also , but didnt played them many times. They are not that great players, so I quickly got my dose of pure rock!

But it was the concert to review: I ordered this concert to see if they was ok live on screen as I had heard from radio. The music was ok, plain rock that fits live. AUDIO was very good. Picture was not BD standard, on its best it was close to. More annoying was the variation in quality all the time and I do not think the video people can blame the stage smoke for most of it.
on 12 April 2011
Excellent music, shame about their lack of charisma. They really do look like they're going through the motions which ruins the whole performance. Caleb Followill actually says, "this is just another concert for me" when referring to the filming taking place, and you can tell from the performance that it seems like a bit of a chore. Caleb needs to learn how to perform from some of the current top frontmen such as Billie Joe Armstrong, Brandon Flowers and Dave Grohl.