on 16 May 2012
We were recommended to buy these by our dentist, but rather then pay his prices we bought them from Amazon (£2 cheaper). these are a good way to find the best size for you, when you know which ones you need you can buy the pack of the individual colour brush that is suitable for you.
on 16 August 2010
I never knew that these even existed until I went for a D+C at the local mouth murderer's place. Such accuracy too, I had the 0.5mm but went for the 0.45mm (surprisingly there is a noticeable difference) when I reordered.

They are absolutely great and you can feel holier than thou after a good session.
on 9 July 2012
I had never heard of TePe until my last dental check up. The dentist showed me the yellow brush and suggested I try using a TePe each night, This trial pack is so handy as I was able to work out which ones suit my needs. The extra brushes might be useful for something (don't know what yet) - As trail packs go its really worthwhile buying it to see what fits your needs.
on 30 October 2010
These arrived quickly and work out so much cheeper than your dentist or Boots. If you need to use interdental brushes regularly then I would definitely reccomend you purchase them in this way.
on 13 March 2010
I visited my new dentist and he sugested that I used TePe Brushes. I went to several Pharmacy's, as they did not stock the sizes I required I decided to try Amazon online, I was amazed to find that they had every size in stock and they were half the price. They were delivered by first class post two days later, Good service I'd say.
on 8 July 2012
What can I say about these Interdental Brushes?? These particular brushes are used in the larger gaps do not force them into smaller ones. There are other sizes that will do the same job. I have found that putting a small curve/bend into the brush/brushes before use assist with cleaning of those teeth that are hard to reach. If only I had looked after my teeth better I would not need any Interdental brushes. The supplier was very quick for a small order and I would definitely use them again.
VINE VOICEon 13 September 2011
These brushes are great and easy to use. Each pack contains eight brushes and one lid, which also attaches to the bottom of the brush to extend it if you so wish.

Apart from Tepe I have only used Superdrug brand interdental brushes, and compared with those ones Tepe brushes are much longer-lasting because the metal part of the brush is much stronger and not so easy to bend out of shape and become floppy. The Superdrug ones only lasted about 2-3 days, whereas these Tepe ones will last the best part of a week.

I bought these from Amazon as they were good value for money, and also because they are made in Sweden. I subsequently found that Tepe brushes are the ones stocked by my dentist, although they are priced at a much higher price there. Would definitely recommend.
on 7 August 2011
These are prone to breaking leaving the brush stuck between your teeth,Wilkinsons own brand are under a third of the price and do not break.
44 comments|5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 September 2011
l Changed dentists after my previous one retired. My new dentist is a delightful young chinese girl. She has introduced me to these brushes - and l have been using them everyday. My old gums have improved no end - Previously they bleed everytime l brushed my teeth - sign of gum disease - now they are so much better.
Wish l had used them years ago. Always loved the poem by Pam Ayres - 'l wished l'd looked after my teeth'. Hope her dentist has told her about the TeePee brushes.
on 19 December 2013
I chose four stars because I'd find it hard to say "I love it" about an interdental brush. These brushes do a good job if you have a significant space between your teeth which a toothbrush can't get into. In that respect, it's at least as good as the other sizes from TePe. All the sizes are reasonably durable and of reliably high quality. My dental hygienist says the results of my using them are very positive and that in conjunction with daily flossing my dental health has steadily improved. I have tried other brands, but always come back to TePe. The only negative issue (with all brands) is that the wire cores (stainless steel I think) could be stiffer. If some genius can come up with a development using carbon fibre or some such material, we may not need to use them so delicately.

See one answered question