on 16 March 2012
My son loved this for many months, from 4 right through to 9 or 10 months. Now he's moved on, but he still wants it as soon as he sees it, for a few minutes of chewing :)

It's well made, and bright colours. The paint has stayed put, even after much chewing.

Very pleased with it's quality
on 25 June 2012
My baby loves this toy. It's nice and bright and fits his little hand perfect. I have had lots of people ask where I got it and have recommended it to friends with young babies I love it!!
on 21 March 2016
Nice good quality teething toy but smaller than I expected. Good, quality workmanship.
on 29 September 2015
My baby loves this one!
on 10 January 2015
Fantastic quality
on 25 September 2012
I thought this would be the answer for my teething 7 month baby, but it has been completely ignored! I've put it in front of his face and he will take it but then dismiss it with in seconds!

The beads are the size of marbles.

I was also disappointed with this ring when it arrived. I don't know what I expected, but it's literally just a few beads strung together, which I know is silly because that is what is shown in the picture and described! I guess it's because I felt that paying over £5 for this was a bit much since I thought that I could make it for less than a £1!

Would have given it 5 stars if my baby would have played and loved it even despite the above £1 comment!

What a shame because there were such positive reviews!