on 13 February 2013
I found this item very good and especially when I want to make my Scart lead longer.

I would recommend it to any one who want to extend there scart lead.

God bless

Paul
on 15 December 2014
Not great - the cables keep falling out as they are too loose. As I wanted this hidden behind a wall unit, this purchase was a mistake. Not worth returning for a refund because of the postage costs.
on 13 June 2014
Bought to couple two Scart leads, since the cable from my Playstation wouldn't quite reach. Works a treat, no signal problems, and holds the cables tightly (even when hanging vertically)
on 19 May 2013
This item is exactly as described, and does exactly what it says. It arrived well packaged, and very quickly (which is always a bonus).
Am very pleased with it.
on 10 May 2013
I relocated a Sky decoder in a bedroom and wall mounted a TV. This adapter was used to connect two scart leads. Suffice it to say it does the job at a low price.
on 20 April 2013
For the price it's perfect - no problems. Used it with a scart cable on my Freeview box that came with male connector only to the TV and no loss or interference.
on 2 May 2013
Does job and it came in very short order after ordering, so well done for arriving so quickly at my house.
on 23 September 2013
This is a great adapter, it was cheap and does its job, I would recommend this for others to buy
on 28 March 2013
what more can I say - This was a great price and it worked as expected. nothing more to add.
on 15 November 2014
I could not detect any loss of signal which is as much as I wanted.