4.7 out of 5 stars2,585
Format: DVD|Change

on 14 July 2012
absolutely brilliant fitness dvd.very intense workout but at only 20 minutes long it can be done.the results ive seen from doing this dvd are amazing.ive tried so many over the years but this one has been the best by far.would recommend to anyone looking for a good fitness dvd.you can do this watever level of fitness you have as i had a really low level and managed it.FAB FAB FAB
on 19 January 2015
Highly recommended. I haven't done a work out for a few years and used the 'I can't get to the gym' excuse all the time. The level 1 workout isn't so hard that it puts you off, but you still have to go for it. A 20 minute workout is just enough. I wish these DVD's had proper cooldowns though. I have to do an extra 10 minutes of stretching otherwise I'm really stiff afterwards.
on 26 June 2015
Haven't tried it but loads have said its brill can't wait
on 17 April 2015
This dvd is fab, and definitely gives a good 20min workout
on 5 September 2014
Great DVD to do when you haven't much time to get to gym!!
on 23 August 2014
Hate thus woman now!! Haha!! Everyone must try this DVD!!!
on 15 January 2015
This dvd is great! I have never owned a workout video before tho I know there are lots on the market. I started this video, performed (almost) daily, began running again and was mindful of what I ate, without dieting, and I've lost 2 stone. It really kick started my fitness. Would defo recommend along with her meal suggestions that ate free on her website.
on 17 April 2012
Brilliant DVD. I've done 5 days of level one and felt ready for level 2 as level 1 became a bit easier. Jillian is amazing. She breaks down the moves, explains the reason why you're doing them, and doesn't let up - you actually feel like she wants you to succeed. As I didn't realise you needed weights I've been using 540g tins of new potatoes until I manage to get some!!
on 14 April 2012
I hadn't heard of Jillian when I bought this dvd, but I love it! I've been doing it for about two weeks now and can already see the results. The workout is tough, but each time you do it it gets a little easier, plus it's only 20 minutes long. But at the end of the day if it was easy it wouldn't work.
I'd definately recommend this if you want to see results quickly.
on 25 July 2013
I love this! I thought I was fit but I am so not. I run regularly and also do Pilates and I have never sweated so much in my life than I have after one of these 20 minute workouts. After 10 days I was starting to see a difference, the only thing is I am finding it hard to keep it up every day when I am racing. I will attempt to get back into it and do 30 days in a row.