5.0 out of 5 stars Simple to install and an effective WiFi adaptor
The Rangemax WNDA3100v2 is an effective WiFi adaptor and very easy to install.

It is inserted in the USB port of my Panasonic Viera TV and automatically connects to the wireless router with Viera Cast. I configured it as per the instructions by connecting to a wireless PC beforehand, but have since heard that this is not necessary.

Highly recommended...
Published on 24 Aug 2010 by N. Forde

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor support by Netgear...
Right from the start I had a bad feeling when the Software/Drivers supplied on the disk said that they were not compatible with my version of Windows, Windows 8.1 Update (1). After some digging around on the Netgear site I found a beta driver that would install.

However, the maximum speed the wireless link would achieve was just 7 Mbps (I have an 80Mbps Fibre...
Published 7 months ago by UK Couple

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple to install and an effective WiFi adaptor, 24 Aug 2010
N. Forde (Hampshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Netgear WNDA3100 N600 Wi-Fi Dual Band USB Adapter (Personal Computers)
The Rangemax WNDA3100v2 is an effective WiFi adaptor and very easy to install.

Highly recommended and half the price of Panasonic's own adaptor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for Panasonic TVs, 25 May 2011
Worked perfectly with my Panasonic Viera TV (TX-L37G20B), just plugged in the back, entered the wireless network password, and it was up & running.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 18 Feb 2012
The item was delivered earlier than expected. Worked perfectly. Inserted the CD and followed the instructions. Very simple set up. I was up and running within 2 minutes.
The unit has excellent range. It came with a USB cable which allowed me to move the adapter around to gain a better signal. This also meant that I could have the adapter on my desk rather than
in the back of my PC which reduces the signal strength
My PC is in a different room to my router which meant my signal to my router was often low and web pages took an age to load.
Now I constantly have a strong signal and have the full benefit of my fast broadband connection

5.0 out of 5 stars When I finally got my PC to detect it on USB, it worked brilliant, 22 Aug 2010
Tried to get my PC to detect the USB adapter, but with no luck. I'm running Vista, and Kaspersky Internet Security 2010. I uninstalled the Kaspersky program, and reinstalled the WDA3100, and my PC detected it right away. No problems at all, and it works brilliant. Reinstalled Kaspersky when it was up and running with no problems with the WNDA3100. If you have the same problems give it a try, it works.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works on Panasonic G20B's, 8 April 2011
An excellent product that was purchased as a cheaper alternative to the Panasonic branded version. As other reviewers have said, the unit is a plug and play type into the USB of the Panasonic TV's and thusfar it is working well.

5.0 out of 5 stars NETGEAR RangeMax WNDA3100v2, 6 Sep 2011
I purchased this wireless dongle for my Panasonic TX-P42G20B plasma TV, after searching online trying to get a good price for the Panasonic dongle I found this. Great little dongle does exactly what the Panasonic dongle does and cheaper as well... A must if you want to use your TV on the internet or want to use the media server service on it with the TwonkyMedia Server.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for your Panasonic TV, 27 Oct 2011
With the Panasonic official wireless TV adapter being unjustifiably expensive (and wide enough to obscure two USB ports), the WNDA3100v2 makes for a great substitute. My Viera TX-L32E30B TV is two rooms and a floor away from my router and yet the signal strength is sufficient to broadcast HD quality iplayer streams wirelessly without issue. The device also supports WPA2 encryption. I would recommend this to anyone looking to avoid the Panasonic tax.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Alternative to expensive Panasonic version, 11 Jan 2011
A good alternative to the expensive Panasonic version. Having had it for a few months I do notice that the connection drops out fairly regularly and it seems to lock in the "connecting" state until I go into the TV setup menus an change the connection to "Wired" and then back to "Wireless". Because, I don't use the internet related functions that often it's not a big problem. Also, I can't say if this is down to the netgear itself, my router, my internet connection or the TV, but thought it worth a mention.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect alternative to the Panasonic TV wireless adapter, 7 Jun 2011
This adapter is half the price of the Panasonic branded equivalent.

It works straight out of the box with the new Panasonic internet TV I have.

There is no need to configure it with a PC using the CD supplied.

4.0 out of 5 stars What you need for the Panasonic Viera, 8 Oct 2010
Barlow (Burton, UK) - See all my reviews
This WiFI dongle works with Panasonic Viera Televisions. I have just set mine up on my TX-L32G20B, which was very straightforward, the wizard asks for the WPA password and away you go. BBC iPlayer and Viera Cast both now work correctly. This device is considerably cheaper than Panasonic's own dongle, although in my view still seriously overpriced.