Size: 8GB|Change

on 15 October 2013
Amongst Integral`s interesting product range of flash drives is this EVO drive , it has a nice cool blue semi transparent plastic body which has cap that can attach neatly onto the back. It does have a red LED light near the back but its very faint and is hard to see it.

Performance is very lacklustre, when I was transferring files to it the average write speed was 3.77 Mb/s which gives this drive the dubious distinction of being the slowest drive I have used in a while ...

If you are after a flash drive to simply store your files and arent too bothered about write speed then its worth considering it as its available at less than £8 however if you want faster write speeds at a low price check out the Transcend Jetflash 530 green drive which has almost 4 times the write speed ....
on 22 December 2012
I use an external HD for storage but really wanted a back-up of photo's, music and program installation files, to be on the safe side.

This flash drive is just magic, quickly presenting itself for absorption of anything I throw at it or need to check any of its contents, where the reference and display is rapidly at my disposal.

I dutifully wait a few seconds for the flashing red light to stop before disconnecting from the UBS socket and I know that I have a de facto electronic 'safe'.

Thoroughly recommended.
on 2 February 2015
The price of these is forever coming down. It doesn't seem so long ago that you were paying more than this for a 128 MB stick! Never had a problem with Integral flash drives so it should last!
on 24 August 2012
very good- no problem with it. The best, fully recommend it to everybody. Fast and reliable.
Good cap, good size, good weight.
on 8 July 2013
Even though it says 16GB on the stick when I connect it to the laptop I only have 3.76GB of free space which means I have actually been sent a 4GB USB flash drive!! Not happy at all!!
on 10 September 2013
Bought this for backing up an old laptop which runs windows XP. The backup system is Enhanced Windows BAckup, and I wasn't sure how this would work. Previously the backup was going to a destination folder on the C Drive of the laptop, and then I had to write the files to a CD to get them off the computer. When the CD was full it had to be erased reformatted and start again. When I plugged in this Flash drive, and chand the destination for the backup, it backs up all the music and documents - about 1.5 Gigabytes in about 2 minutes. Som much better!
on 21 November 2012
"fantastic service :) the usb pen i ordered did not arrive by specified time and i contacted Stamford Components got a lovely email apologizing and said they would send a replacement but 3 days later the original order arrived at my house (today) so i appreciate the offer made to send a new one but emailed them to tell them not necessary . fantastic firm for goods you wont be let down :)"
the pen is fantastic as i am able to fill it with hundreds of cartoons for the children and plug into back of TV and recommend it highly :)
on 12 May 2012
How do you review a USB stick?
Bought this to backup files on my new Dell laptop.
I liked the stylish purple finish.
I've also got a 4GB Integral in the same style that I use for playing music in the car.
Seems to transfer at a fast rate. Never lost any data. Recommend.
on 4 May 2015
Item came on time - well packed - in mint condition. I have stored a fair amount of files on this very handy Flash Drive. I have just to master one more skill then my use of it will be complete. I find it easy to use especially with its vast storage capacity. In time, I will be able to use it sufficiently to fill it to its full capacity - and that will be a great.

I would recommend this super flash drive with its 128GB capacity to anyone with a need for a tiny portable filing system that works!
on 13 August 2013
Not much one can say other than it's working well after a couple of weeks. Couple of things I have had on other Flash Drives which this one is missing: a flashing light when data is being transferred and a little hook or eye at one end so you can attach it to a key ring or a cord, just to make it that much less likely to get mislaid. If I had thought about it before I bought this one I would have searched for one that had these two features to be honest.