‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Fabbo Foggy, 11 Jan. 2010
S. Glover "Mr G" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Farmer Foggy - Fantastic Farm Machines [DVD] (DVD)
I bought this on the recommendation of a friend and it went into my 2 year olds xams stocking. He loves it. Which proves it has a broad age appeal, though if I am honest the intereactive and gemae elements will suit a 3 year old and over better. That said my little fella asks for this repeatedly and if you son or daughter has an obsession with tractors and large vehicles then they will get a big kick out of this.

The production is good and the graphics well put togther, the song is little limp but it does tick another interative box. The games are enjoyable and not too tough, but it is good see that my son can grow into certain elements of the DVD. I for one like the main character and the style of the dvd is like a kids documentary - so very factual and interesting. It feels slightly better to sit your precious little darling in front this dvd because of that.

Well worth buying as it has genuine repeat viwing, development and educational benefit.

5.0 out of 5 stars First class education and entertainment wrapped up in one, 4 Feb. 2010
R. Cooper (Staffs, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Farmer Foggy - Fantastic Farm Machines [DVD] (DVD)
I purchased this DVD for my 2 (nearly 3) year old son having met the producers at a trade fair. We've had it just over a week now and it has been on almost every day - the first thing we hear in a morning is 'Farmer Foggy!' As well as being good entertainment Farmer Foggy does an excellent job of raising children's awareness of the countryside and food production. The games, focused around numbers and colours, keep children entertained and the commentry provided by Farmer Foggy throughout provides prompts for continuous questions. It is a must for any little one who is fascinated by tractors and alike. We'll definitely be buying the next three in the series as soon as they are released.

5.0 out of 5 stars Farmer Foggy - Fantastic Farm Machines, 17 May 2012
This review is from: Farmer Foggy - Fantastic Farm Machines [DVD] (DVD)
Farmer Foggy is a fantastic DVD for toddlers from 2-5yrs. My 3 year old loves it. He sings along to the songs after only 4 viewings, is fascinated by the real life animals and real farm machines. We have had many conversations about it and this weekend he wants to visit a farm (this is plan B as plan A was to go and buy a combine harvester just like in the dvd - I explained this was a lot of pennies so the compromise is a farm visit).
I would whole heartedly recommend this DVD and I look forward to seeing the others.
We love the mix of animated characters with real life farm life and its a really refreshing approach to 'kids TV'.
Thanks to all involved in its production!

5.0 out of 5 stars Refreshinbgly, 8 Jan. 2012
Symes (Southport, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Farmer Foggy - Fantastic Farm Machines [DVD] (DVD)
I came across farmer foggy on Twitter- I forget how exactly, but decided a chap prepared to find another way, in a difficult industry, and at difficult times, deserved my support.

I bought both of the titles, Fantastic Farm Machines and Tremendous Tractors, for my youngest son, now 3 years old. I was really pleased when they arrived, and I had a 'preview' before Father Christmas wrapped them.

Anyway, they haven't been out of the DVD player since. I'm glad DVD is a non-contact medium as I think they'd be worn out now if they were on VHS!

Highly recommended - buy them, you won't be disappointed!

PS they've been just as popular with my 11 year old daughter too!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Farmer Foggy!, 27 Sept. 2010
This review is from: Farmer Foggy - Fantastic Farm Machines [DVD] (DVD)
This is a great DVD. My 4 year old loves anything to do with tractors/farm machinery so I thought he might like it. He loved watching the machines and, having only watched it twice, has been singing the 'Combine' Song whilst playing with the toys in his room.

As a teacher I like it - I think the character 'Farmer Foggy' is very appealing to young children & the dvd is informative and easy to watch. (My husband's comment was that it was quite bearable to watch as an adult too! Not always the case.)
I think it's well made. Would definately recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally something for both the children to enjoy, 6 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Farmer Foggy - Fantastic Farm Machines [DVD] (DVD)
This DVD was a gift for my 2 children. My Son is 18 months and Daughter is 3 and a half. I particularly liked this DVD as it was something that they both really enjoyed. The interactive parts of the DVD meant that my daughter was shouting at the TV, whilst my son enjoyed seeing the animals and practising his animal noises (something I actively encourage as it's really helpful to develop speech) and the farm machinery really captured his imagination.

Defiantly a winner with both children which rarely happens from 1 DVD.

5.0 out of 5 stars My son's new favourite DVD, 12 April 2011
This review is from: Farmer Foggy - Fantastic Farm Machines [DVD] (DVD)
I was recommended Farmer Foggy by a friend, so I got the DVD for my son, who is nearly 3.
He LOVES IT, and amazingly, it's getting more airtime than Cbeebies and his Thomas DVDs combined (something I would never have thought possible a couple of weeks ago).
But to be fair, I can see why, it's all about useful farm machines working hard, the kind of thing boys love to watch.

Well worth buying for its educational / entertainment value and to keep little boys in awed silence for AGES!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Farmer Foggy!, 8 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Farmer Foggy - Fantastic Farm Machines [DVD] (DVD)
I came across this almost by accident and what a fantastic find! My little boy is only 2 and a half but he loves anything to do with farms and this is the first one we have found that is both informative, fun and entertaining. From the different vehicles to the songs, games and facts it really does provide real information with a lovely format. Congratulations to the makers of this, cannot wait to get the next one! Highly recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than Tractor Ted, 26 May 2010
Mr. T. Wilkins (the moon) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Farmer Foggy - Fantastic Farm Machines [DVD] (DVD)
This was recommended to me by a friend with a tractor obsessed 3 year old son. The animation is of high quality and the educational content makes it a worthwhile investment. I've heard children in the local playgroup singing the tune, and after watching Farmer Foggy my little nephew was easily able to correctly identify a muck spreader in a field near our house.
We hope to see more Farmer Foggy DVD's in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great For Kids, 14 Oct. 2009
Mr. G. Harris - See all my reviews
This review is from: Farmer Foggy - Fantastic Farm Machines [DVD] (DVD)
My brothers children are really into their toy farm and this video was ideal. Great learning and lots of fun too. Can highly recommend.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›