5.0 out of 5 stars Deep philosophy, made readily available
I have known of Lama Zopa for years, going back to the time of Lama Yeshe, whose charisma gave him the more prominent profile. Good to see that Lama Zopa is still around - although looking older now - and still able to express core Buddhist teachings so lucidly to Western ears and minds. A ridiculously low price for such a wealth of treasured information.
Published 18 months ago by Jeremy Deane

3.0 out of 5 stars I think, therefore I'm not.
For a serious student of Buddhist philosophy this is probably a helpful book, but for a layperson it makes very heavy going. Since reading this I have concluded that I either don't exist, or I'm a table.
Published 11 months ago by Martin

5.0 out of 5 stars Deep philosophy, made readily available, 2 Jan 2013
Jeremy Deane (Ringwood, UK) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars I think, therefore I'm not., 21 July 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Emptiness made clear, 4 May 2013
This review is from: How Things Exist: Teachings on Emptiness (Kindle Edition)
An interesting, concise read, one that I find myself coming back to during the day. The explanations of emptiness are clear, and have illuminated my earlier readings of Nagarjuna, who is obviously the major influence here.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ranpoche on existence of objects, 6 Oct 2012
This review is from: How Things Exist: Teachings on Emptiness (Kindle Edition)
Enjoyed concepts of object reality as constructed by the mind,related so lucidly in this book.Thought provoking: our mind-constructs we use, as if they are reality, then make life changing decisions often, using this nebulous "reality" we have created. No truth only context is the key to life I feel. This book is as described for me.A useful read for anyone seeking a deeper sense of meaning for life and self.
I echo some of these novel (to many people)concepts in my own recently released book; though allegorically.

How Things Exist: Teachings on Emptiness