5.0 out of 5 stars Xmas gift
I bought this for my daughter-inlaw for Xmas, its a lovely item the picture doesnt do it justice its much nicer when you see it
Published 19 months ago by Mrs. M. Smith

3.0 out of 5 stars Christmas present!
I chose this, because my wife often buys garish looking jewellery, as part of her Christmas presents. She really didnt like it, and I have to say it looks much cheaper in reality than in the photo! Sorry it's a NO from me.
Published 17 months ago by Christo's

5.0 out of 5 stars Xmas gift, 13 Dec 2012
Mrs. M. Smith "Maureen Smith" (Aberdeen) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Betty Barclay Women's Quartz Watch with Grey Dial Analogue Display and Grey Leather Strap 203 10 300 040 (Watch)

4.0 out of 5 stars Christmas present., 2 Dec 2012
Looks great! Love the colour and asymmetrical design. Bought for my grand daughter for Christmas. Hope she likes it. I do!

3.0 out of 5 stars Christmas present!, 8 Feb 2013