4.0 out of 5 stars Welcome mat!
I bought this based on other reviews because I was tired of expensive, tiny mouse mats that slipped all over the place or became unreliable.

This one's a bit bigger than your average mat, and I kind of wish I'd gone for the even bigger one, but that's life.

Published on 31 Aug. 2010 by T. GANDER

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but didn't last
I purchased this mat about a month ago, I really liked the look of it and also hoped that it would live up to it's promised mouse control features. It did and I really enjoyed using it, but as of late the mat has started fraying in the centre and around the wrist area, this has started to affect my mouse.
I have a Razer Naga and the mouse is now catching when I move...
Published on 12 Aug. 2012 by Joe

4.0 out of 5 stars Welcome mat!, 31 Aug. 2010
T. GANDER "Tim Gander" (Frome, UK, centre of the Universe) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Razer Goliathus Omega Control Mouse Mat Fragged (Electronics)

I use this mainly for Photoshop work with my Apple Magic Mouse, and I have to say the level of control is very good. The mouse doesn't slip about and neither does it have any problems with the runners underneath the mouse, which can be a bit harsh on harder plastic mats.

My one criticism of this mat is that the cloth doesn't feel very comfortable to my wrist, and the edges of the mat can make the skin quite sore after extended use. I fixed this with a (£4 for 2) flannel sports wrist band from the local shop which works a treat. I know there's a wrist donut thing on Amazon for £10, but it looks like that could be uncomfortable for some and costs a lot more.

So far though I'm pleased I went with this mat and might treat myself to the much bigger version one day.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING a definite must buy, 19 Jan. 2010
H1CKL1NG (leeds, ENGLAND) - See all my reviews
This mouse mat is the best one on the market for precision and control

As i already own a Razer Lycosa mirror edition keyboard and a Razer deathadder mouse (buy these two they are fantastic products) it was a definite decision that a razer mouse mat was for me. After looking through all of Razer's mouse mats i decided that the fragged edition was the design for me.
I didnt need speed as my mouse has upto 3500 dpi so i purchased the control edition mouse mat for extra precision and control.

And i am extremely glad that i did it is fantastic. It provides fantastic precision and control the design looks great and feels great, this is the perfect mouse mat for any gamer and game as it performs really well in all types of game from FPS to RTS to MMORPG. I chose the smallest one as i have a small work space but if i had a large area i would have definitely bought the largest one.

Overall this mouse mat looks amazing, feel amazing and preforms amazingly, buy this mat it is clearly AMAZING

Thanks RAZER for again providing another outstanding product and
Thanks AMAZON for outstanding service as always.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but didn't last, 12 Aug. 2012
I have a Razer Naga and the mouse is now catching when I move it along the mat, my old mouse never had this problem because it was a lighter and cheaper mouse whereas the Naga sits more heavily and drags more. So I would recommend this mouse mat if you have a cheaper mouse that you do not need complete precision with or are only using for work, but in the long run on a more expensive mouse after long hours of gaming you will end up with a sore wrist and be frustrated with your mouse catching all the time. (That's where I'm at)

I would recommend the Speed edition version of this mouse mat as it has a harder surface that is more durable with a longer lifespan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 4 May 2010
Adam Chester (Fife, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This is the first time I've used anything from Razer, but I will certainly buy more from them in the future! Before this I was using an old, ordinary office mousmat to play Call of Duty 4. This gaming mousemat has greatly increased my performance, as my mouse was jumping before on the rough surface of the old mat. Now I have a mousemat that does my gaming mouse justice! Your hand just glides across it, without any resistance and the cursor stops with pinpoint precision.

If you are using a gaming mouse with an ordinary mat, thinking it makes no difference, you are wrong - very wrong.

4.0 out of 5 stars Razer Goliathus Control Mouse Mat (Fragged), 4 Feb. 2012
I have had this for about 5-7 months and it is great,This mouse mat is definitely the best I've owned. It really does give you the precision that no other mats can. And the Fragged edition has a much cooler pattern on it. The ONLY problem I have is that the edges and that fray quite easily its not very noticable luckily... I would recommend this if your looking for something different. 4 stars!

3.0 out of 5 stars Its great, could be better., 17 Nov. 2013
The mouse pad is good, mice work great on it, helps with traction and the mouse pad sticks to the table, does not move.

Though with the price payed for this, it could be much better.

The material this is made out of is a fabric and I don't like that too much.

If you cut your nails expect a string to get stuck to your nails as you move the mouse.

Over a long period of time using this mouse pad, expect that the fabric will slowly start to get loose.

If you spill anything on it, it will stain, washing it is a long process IF it is possible, that is if you dont end up damaging the mouse pad in the process.

I prefer something more durable, Razer's strategy of making people buy more than one mouse pad definitely won't work on me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great mouse mat, 6 Jan. 2014
Shaun Dowdall "Shaun Dowdall" (York, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
At first I was skeptical about buying a mouse mat for gaming. To be honest I didn't really see the point. However I decided to go ahead and invest and I must admit the difference is noticeable, especially in FPS titles.

This mat really helps to keep your aiming precise and accurate and the difference is definitely there.

One of the only drawbacks is the surface can start to rub against your wrist after prolonged use but I have seen other users talking about getting wrist bands or supports to avoid the issue.

If you plan on doing any gaming and have already invested in gaming hardware then don't miss out on something so small. It may seem an unesaccary purchase but it will be one you'll be glad you made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast, reliable, presice....but scratches ur mouse, 22 Feb. 2010
Mr. C. Lee "PC Games Maniac" (Hong Kong) - See all my reviews
It does what i expected....it is fast, accurate reliable when i was using it with my razer deathadder mouse ...however, it scratches the bottom of your mouse....not deep or anything, however, those marks are visible, and turned my perfect mouse into an imperfect mouse..... thatsa shame

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing quality., 25 Nov. 2013
This is the best mouse mat I have ever owned. Not that I've owned many mouse mats, but I don't see why I'd ever need another one after this.

The quality of the mat is incredible. It is a woven material, something like nylon, with a very good non-slip backing. My mouse has never tracked better on another surface, and the mouse mat does not shift on the desk at all.

It's a fair bit of money to spend on a simple thing, but I think that the mat is going to last a good few years, if it is kept clean, and I really can't fault the quality of it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality but does it really make a difference?, 30 Oct. 2013
I like to play games a lot on my PC and was looking for a nice mat to replace my old one. I came to decide on this mat as I was let to believe (by many sources) that it helps the mouse track, and makes aiming in games a little easier. While the mat, with it's stitched edge, rubberized bottom and nice pattern is definitely of good quality, I can't say that it seems to make any difference at all when gaming. It is probably as good as a mouse mat gets though, so I have to give it 4/5 for quality alone.