I saw a few of Fu Man Chu about 40 years ago, they have been on my mind occasionally . Now I have the full set in my collection.

Christopher Lee is a renown actor , even in that day and age. It is fascinating to see the vehicles in use at that time as well . Real nostalgia.
Published 5 months ago by Maurice C

3.0 out of 5 stars Goes downhill fast after the first movie.
I remember watching the fu manchu movies with my mother, decades ago, on TV in black and white.
Particularly enjoyed the first movie in this box set, but they deteriorate in story-line and production values from then on.
The last two in the series are B-movies, if that. Those two discs definitely won't be hearing from me again, I can guarantee.
Published 8 months ago by Only My Opinion

3.0 out of 5 stars Goes downhill fast after the first movie., 29 May 2014
This review is from: Dr. Fu Man Chu Collection (5 DVDs) uncut (DVD)

5.0 out of 5 stars I am fully satisfied with the purchase and can recommend it for those ..., 26 Aug. 2014
Maurice C "InulasHelp" (Reading Nr. London UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dr. Fu Man Chu Collection (5 DVDs) uncut (DVD)

I am fully satisfied with the purchase and can recommend it for those who like oldies with a damned good actor as lead.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 23 Aug. 2014
Mr. M. R. Sarre "Mike Sarre" (Thetford - England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dr. Fu Man Chu Collection (5 DVDs) uncut (DVD)
great memories of original viewing