• Salsa

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.29

on 30 January 2006
Many salsa albums are simply a collection of latin themes from various artists. This is a pure salsa album with fantastic dance music and it is easy to listen to even if you do not now anything about salsa. It is definately a great album and it is worth buying.
on 14 November 2009
This was one of the first salsa albums I ever bought,and I still think it is one of the best compilations of this genre you can buy. It would be a great album to buy if you were starting a salsa collection as it contains many many salsa dancefloor classics. I am now a salsa DJ and could probably use this album as half of my set. It's good.....Buy it!
on 24 April 2014
This is a nice cd but if you're looking for classic salsa then it's not the one for you. There are quite a few popular songs that have been 'salsa-fied' which wasn't necessarily evident on the description. I personally find those ones slightly annoying so haven't tended to play it that much. However, on the plus side, this is just a fun cd and you can have a laugh along with it.
on 29 April 2014
A fair collection and would work as a set for a party in this style of music but not exceptional examples
on 12 January 2012
I bought this CD after having built a love for salsa music whilst living in Mexico, and I can say apart from the first track, the rest of the CD is great and all the songs are genuine best loved salsa hits in latin America. Well worth the few pounds it cost to purchase for some original latin sounds.
on 11 November 2013
A brilliant cd, loved all the tracks. Have just started listening to Salsa after my friend introduced me to this great music. Go and buy, you will not be diappointed
on 14 November 2013
well, listened to it, liked some of it
kept a few favourite tracks but not my favourite album
not bad
on 20 July 2015
Not as traditional as I expected
on 10 December 2014
Not the nicest Salsa music.
on 29 April 2015