on 20 March 2011
What can I say?

They were delivered quickly (in a package that fitted through my letter-box), they worked well in my printer (an Epson DX6000) and a few weeks on there haven't been any problems of any sort with the quality of the printing.

And, oh yes, they were very cheap!!!
on 3 March 2010
This is an excellent product.They are high capacity.They are nicely priced.The chip works well so your printer capacity is always known.It's especially useful to have spares on hand when performing a large task.I'll have some more please.
on 7 March 2015
I have a number of Epson printers and have been using MyInkLink product for a number of years. I have never had a problem with any of my machines identifying inks sold by MyInkLink which can be a problem with some cartridges. This company has a good range , sells sets of inks with extra black cartridges or as in this case I ordered eight black cartridges as a one off as I am printing a lot of black and white pictures. This Epson printer , the SX200 , has the option of printing using the black cartridges only. Check out the price and note the free postage with no restrictions on the size of the order .
on 7 November 2011
Product arrived when expected - I have used one of the 4 cartridges a number of times without problem. Happy!