5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for kids
I bought this lamp for my young daughter, and she loved it, sleeping instantly without complaining of the dark, it was a great incentive to get her off to bed!.
It arrived well packaged, although did have a slight scratch on the glass container, but my daughter certainly didn't notice, and it worked correctly from the start, a great gift for the kids.
Published on 11 Nov 2010 by MISS Lautier

3.0 out of 5 stars suzi
Looks great in my daughters room, the only things letting it down is it takes quite a long time to warm up and very hot to touch was gonna have as a night light but had second thoughts.
Published on 13 Jun 2011 by suzi pembs

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for kids, 11 Nov 2010
MISS Lautier (England) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 4 May 2011
Mr. K M. Brigden "K Brigden" (Edenfield, Lancashire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lava Lamps, Pink (Kitchen & Home)
As had been said before, the picture for this item really doesn't do it justice.

The light that gets thrown off this is an incredible softish pink colour. Okay, so I'm a bloke and that's not really my sort of thing, but bought this for the other half and she loves it!!!!!!

It was bought as a replacement for an old lamp that blow up and she much prefers this one. Considering I only got it because it was the cheapest I could find anywhere I cannot fault it at all. Looks stylish and does exactly what it says on the tin, delivery was within a few days too.

Overall, brilliant transaction, didn't cost the earth, arrived quickly and the product itself is a lot better than I was expecting for the price, I would very highly recommend this. In fact I'm thinking of buying a couple more, although possibly in different colours. :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, 23 Oct 2010
This review is from: Lava Lamps, Pink (Kitchen & Home)
The lamp arrived two days after I purchased it.
Ive bought this for my daughter as a night light, but she isnt getting it until christmas, I think she will love it! I set it up straight away and it heated up after 2 hours, the picture doesnt do it justice. Its so bright and the pink wax is a lovely colour against the light pink water.
When its ready, the blobs of wax are rising and falling all the time and its mesmarising.
A* item.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pink Lava Lamp, 30 Jun 2010
This review is from: Lava Lamps, Pink (Kitchen & Home)
Bought this for my 9 year old daughter. It's not bad quality overall but the internal element slipped out of place so it took hours for it to heat up and work again and slip back into place. This happened because it was stored on its side to transport it when it must have still been warm. It looks lovely and my daughter likes it. It makes a reasonable night light as it gives off a warm glow rather than a bright light.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!, 11 Oct 2011
This review is from: Lava Lamps, Pink (Kitchen & Home)
I love this product! It is very beautiful and soothing when turned on. I use this as a night light as I can't sleep without a little light and this gives off the perfect glow to help send me to sleep, although it is recommended not to leave it on for more than 10 hours so I make sure I get up at the right time in the morning.
Also it does get very hot, so I have put it on a high shelf where no small children reach it.
Would 100% recommend this for anyone looking for a lava lamp.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 20 Jan 2014
This review is from: Lava Lamps, Pink (Kitchen & Home)
Bought for my grand daughter who liked some light at night.. sets a lovely calming colourful scene for the child who finds it hard to sleep

3.0 out of 5 stars suzi, 13 Jun 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Lava Lamp, 8 April 2010
J. Carvell "Crystal Angel" (Hampshire UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lava Lamps, Pink (Kitchen & Home)
This Pink Lava Lamp is very 'pretty'. It is relaxing and very pink. Very pleased with this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely lamp, 14 May 2014
This review is from: Lava Lamps, Pink (Kitchen & Home)
Bought this for my granddaughter she loves the pinky glow from it lamp does get quite warm but as granddaughter is seven it isn't a big problem would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lava lamp, 13 May 2014
This review is from: Lava Lamps, Pink (Kitchen & Home)
I have used this as a more interesting night light for my girls, it has a lovely warming affect to there bedroom and they are also very soothing to watch.

good construction on issues with this product what so ever.

Lava Lamps, Pink