1,571 Reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars You can chose to listen to the negative reviews, or you can buy this book and make up your own mind.
The negative reviews caused me to very nearly give this a miss. I have been on a constant journey throughout my life. Every day was a constant struggle with inadequacy and self-esteem, being caught up on the past, and believing that the past will repeat itself in the future. I have been sad and depressed, hurt and lonely more times than I can remember. Though did I even...
Published 15 months ago by nobody

1,495 of 1,617 people found the following review helpful
1.0 out of 5 stars The only people making real big money from this, are the ones behind it!
The Secret is just the latest in a long line of Law of Attraction books that have been published through the years. I've read most of them, this one is a huge seller and made the author a millionaire because of the way it has been marketed. And it's a cynical marketing ploy too, and ruthless in its determination to be unopposed by any dissenting voices.
When I first...
Published on 20 May 2008 by Ronda S.

‹ Previous | 1116 117 118158 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Oct. 2014
great title!!👍👍👍👍👍

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 July 2014
very good in all ways !

5.0 out of 5 stars Change Your Life by Amending Your Thoughts, 17 Mar. 2010
Mr. D. Bartholomew (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Secret (Hardcover)
This book is amazing, I can see some people would read it and think its all a load of old rubbish but you really have to go in with an open mind and just immerse yourself in it, accept it, believe in it and you will see the results.

Its a very simple idea that has been around for ages, I have done research into different ways to change your current situation and a lot of teachings I found can also be found here (ie Visualisations). The fundamental message of the book really hits you in a way that's easy to understand and if used to its full potential can make you a happier person with a clear sense of what you want and a way to get it.

I have not even finished this book yet and already I'm reaping the benefits. Next I'll be watching the film

5.0 out of 5 stars Law of attraction is the most powerful and amazing experience in my daily life, 26 Jan. 2009
This review is from: The Secret (Hardcover)
The law of attraction is the most powerful influence in our lives.I came to understand how powerful our thoughts are even before i ever heard of the law of attraction.
I think i can prove it to you.Try this relax,silence your thoughts for 1-2 mins then think of a object flying over a famous bridge(object can be anything .for example a piano,a jetpack,a large balloon,a horse).Think about for just 2 mins each day for a week.You should see a result within a few days.
I have tried the above 4 times each time it has worked.I decided i was going to materalise a horse and cart in the middle of blackfriars bridge in London(success within 2 weeks)also a Large blue balloon crossing the same bridge(success with 12 hours).A man on a jet pack flying over the bridge(i saw this on tv 1 week later).
I have had 100's of successes but only 1 with money this is because to create anything important you must be emotionally aligned.
Just daydream about something silly and you will see the power of your thoughts when you go out or when you turn on the TV you will see the energy of your thoughts starting to create what you were thinking about.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 3 May 2007
Virginia (Cardiff / Caerdydd) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Secret (Hardcover)
This book gives you what you expect: A no nonsense book about getting what you want period.

It's a very confident book that asserts that our mental thinking is responsible for everything in our life. It's a harsh analysis still it serves as a wake up call to allow you to empower yourself and create the life you want through your thoughts, desires and passions.

I read this book with "Nexus: A Neo Novel" which highlighted the importance of overcoming negative thoughts and emotions through the personal journey of people at a spiritual retreat intended to help them overcome pain. "The Secret" offers a map while "Nexus" offers a unique journey. Both books are good and offer many insights.

5.0 out of 5 stars th secret, 3 May 2010
This review is from: The Secret (Hardcover)
Heard so much about this book so glad to finally read it.
A very uplifting book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Jan. 2015
This review is from: The Secret (Kindle Edition)
Fantastic. Must read x

5.0 out of 5 stars The Secret - Rhonda Byrne, 14 Feb. 2011
This review is from: The Secret (Hardcover)
BELIEVE - I did with fantastic results! You really can have everything as long as you ask and believe. What a book - everyone should read it and the whole world would be a much happier, wealthier and healthier place. I can't wait to read her other books - what a kind person to share The Secret.

5.0 out of 5 stars j u s t R E A D I T ..., 11 Jan. 2010
This review is from: The Secret (Hardcover)
The most important and awakening book I have read. It will change your life :)

1.0 out of 5 stars So wrong!, 11 Feb. 2014
This review is from: The Secret (Hardcover)
This book has made millions on brainwashing people.

All the book needs to say is the more you think about something the more it over whelms your life! Well of course it does!

I recommend a mindfulness book - real and non deluded!

Don't buy this book.