5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic read
I saw sallys incredible show on itv and was blown away by her accuracy so couldnt wait to read her book and i wasnt disappointed.Its very easy too read, moving through her life in stages dealing with her childhood and early spiritual experiences and ending with the very best chapters involving her association with princess Diana which proved a rivoting read.An excellent...
Published on 29 Sep 2008 by self actualiser

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
The tv depicts a different person to the woman who wrote this book. She appears so loving, yet is alienated from her eldest daughter. I was shocked that she got married then straight away decided it was wrong. She left that husband, knowing she was pregnant and denied a very respectable family the chance to love their new daughter and grandaughter. Being a medium, you...
Published 20 months ago by Jenny mohammed

‹ Previous | 1 2 310 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put down, 8 April 2012
GWB (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: My Psychic Life (Kindle Edition)
A really interesting and insightful read. Sally's past is unexpected and pretty terrible. I couldn't put this book down although skimmed the name dropping, Princess Diana parts, the majority is a really good read.

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful read, loved it!, 28 Feb 2012
This review is from: My Psychic Life (Paperback)
I loved reading this book by the wonderful Sally Morgan, it's like she is there reading it to you. Sally writes in such an honest way and I am sure that people always wonder how this talent 'works' with Spiritualists. Sally explains the whole journey that she has traveled to get where she is today, it is brilliant. I couldn't put the book down, I was totally engrossed. It is a fascinating page turner, it also makes the spirit world less frightening, in fact, it really helps us to understand where our loved ones go and that they are around us all of the time. In a strange way I am also now not afraid of dying as I will meet up with lost relatives and friends! Love your work Sally, you are an angel!

3.0 out of 5 stars Hmmmmm...., 16 Nov 2011
This review is from: My Psychic Life (Kindle Edition)
Well I have just finished ready Sally Morgan's book. I have mixed feeling about it. Been a Christian, I read her book purely out of interest. As I myself, am bit sceptic about 'Psychics' I personally myself believe in a heaven and that is where we go (or hell). I think she should have maybe put some peoples comments (her clients) in the book so we could get a view of her work. As its all from her perspective, I would of liked to hear from the client what they really thought or her 'gift' Generally speaking, she sounds like a lovely bubbly woman, however I dont think she is 'spiritual' enough for me. Its a good read if you need a pick-me-up.

4.0 out of 5 stars More Sally Morgan, 24 July 2011
This review is from: My Psychic Life (Paperback)
Have previously purchased Sally Morgans latest book which was very enjoyable. This is very much of the same and makes you think. Fans of Sally Morgan will not be dissapointed with this book

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent reading, 19 Dec 2010
This review is from: My Psychic Life (Paperback)
I bought the book for a present for my mum. I started reading the first few pages and I was hooked. I couldn't put it down - I ended up reading the whole book!!!. It was amazing - very interesting. Well worth the read. I am now going to buy her other book - can't wait for it to arrive!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall a lovely read, 25 April 2010
This review is from: My Psychic Life (Paperback)
At some points it was very difficult to read as Sally does tend to go off on tangents, but overall I enjoyed the book and would definately say it was a page turner :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly Remarkable Woman, 7 Aug 2009
This review is from: My Psychic Life (Paperback)
Couldnt put this book down .I think she had a hard life when she was young ,but she overcame it to help so many people .It is good to read like everybody else she has her own problems with her Daughter , and other members of her family .This is a book you must read .To have a reading from her must be truly amazing .

5.0 out of 5 stars Like a cup of tea...warm and refreshing., 8 April 2010
This review is from: My Psychic Life (Paperback)
After watching her on television roaming the streets of Britain and sharing what can only be described as an 'extraordinary' gift with complete strangers I just had to know what this lady was really all about, and I have to say I was not dissapointed. This book is an easy read from cover to cover full of humour, sadness, and some brilliant blasts from the past guaranteed to raise a smile. Overall it just felt like sitting down with a new found friend while she lets you in on her fascinating life story so far. It made me go and see her live 'twice' so it definately worked for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars awsome, 13 Mar 2010
This review is from: My Psychic Life (Paperback)
sally is one of the most gifted people i have ever read about and makes you feel that life is an awsome gift to be cherished and the more you read the more you get to know sally.these books make realize that you can have a belief in the afterworld and not be afraid to say so. thankyou sally.

2.0 out of 5 stars boring, 12 Sep 2014
This review is from: My Psychic Life (Kindle Edition)
I expected much more from sally I have seen her on stage a few times and thought her book would be interesting to say the least but I was very disappointed in it. There was very little insight into her own life and family (daughters) and relationships it was more plumped out with her stories of Princess Diana and her death etc etc. I wanted to know more about Sally and I was left still not knowing anything really. Not up to scratch I'm afraid.

‹ Previous | 1 2 310 | Next ›