5.0 out of 5 stars Debbie Macomber
I discovered these books a few months back and since then cannot stop reading them. She is an excellent writer and her books give that feel-good factor. She brings all of her characters to life. If you purchase one you will need to buy the whole series.
Published on 5 July 2010 by chirpyyorkshire

3.0 out of 5 stars Guilty Pleasure
This is the second book in Debbie Macomber's Cedar Cover Series. The characters we were introduced to in 16 Lighthouse Road (MIRA) are back.

The local judge, Olivia Lockhart, her daughter Justine and her new husband Seth are back, with new challenges to face both personally and professionally.

Grace resident of 204 Rosewood Lane is still smarting...
Published on 25 Aug 2010 by Jo D'Arcy

3.0 out of 5 stars Guilty Pleasure, 25 Aug 2010
Jo D'Arcy (Portsmouth, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Grace resident of 204 Rosewood Lane is still smarting after the disappearance of her husband Dan Sherman. The divorce finalised everything practically for her but not emotionally. Will the discovery about what really happened give her that closure? Her daughter Kelly a new mum cannot believe anything has happened and everything will go back to the way it was. However Maryellen, Grace other daughter, has hidden so much about her past that perhaps she understands? The future takes an unexpected turn for her when Jon Bowman comes into her life.

Here we are also introduced to new characters, Rosie and Zach Cox, whose story is picked up more thoroughly in 311 Pelican Court (MIRA) (the first Cedar Cover story I read). WE see how they fit into Cedar Cove and the life of the community especially when they are faced with Judge Lockhart's rather unorthodox judgement.

Having read book three and then worked backwards. I can see Macomber building the place of Cedar Cove with all its residents and how all their lives do intertwine either through marriage, long lasting friendship or at the Pancake Palace. The beauty of these books a current guilty pleasure of mine is that you can pick the book up mid series and still get a feel for what is going on without having read earlier books. Macomber goes over the back story well without just reiterating previous novels which some authors have a tendency to do when there is little substance to follow up novels or in a series of books.

My only other guilt of reading them, and I have mentioned this before in my reviews, is I do skim read in parts because I realise the way the book is heading in some but not all cases. A bit like having a television programme on in the background and still being able to keep up with the story line. I chastise myself regularly of this habit. As I do not do it for the many many other books I read. It will not stop me through carrying on reading the Cedar Cove series.

Despite this, I invite anyone who wants pure escapism to settle down with this series of books, and just enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Debbie Macomber, 5 July 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars A really good book following on from the first really enjoying the ..., 12 Nov 2014
Ms. Evm Hill - See all my reviews
A really good book following on from the first really enjoying the series of the cedar cove and am now on the third. I am so pleased although it relates within some of the TV episodes shown on skye, they are in fact different which is really nice, intend to read all of them. Thank you Debbie Macomber.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rosewood lane, 27 Jun 2014
This review is from: 204 Rosewood Lane (A Cedar Cove Novel - Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
why does it need tewbty words to say something is good, whatever appeala to one doesn't always appeal to others
i refuse to review anymore goods and books

5.0 out of 5 stars Great story, 4 Jun 2014
Really enjoyed this second book in the Cedar Cove series, feels like your part of the family. Will definitely be downloading the next one soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars a light read, 26 April 2014
An Author I enjoy. I was looking for some holiday reading, so I naturally I picked an author I liked

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Reading, 9 Dec 2013
I chose this rating after reading a book from an author I had never heaerd of until I read the book.

It is a g reat read it takes you away to other places in your mind and lets your imagination run riot

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Read, 2 Nov 2013
Just the job for my elderly sister who loves to read,and is a fan of Debbie Macomber, even though this book is used its in excellent condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 31 Oct 2013
I loved it. Can't wait to read the other books in the series to continue with the story of Cedar Cove.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Cedar Cove story and mystery, 11 Oct 2013
It is a wonderful story which I am enjoying immensely. Debbie Macomber is a fantastic storyteller. How does she do it everytime???