5.0 out of 5 stars read, read and read again
I quote Stephen Covey in my work all the time, he is insightful, compassionate writer and truly believes in personal development. All of his work is enlightening and The Seven Habits is a book you will refer to and re read constantly because of the value within it.
Published on 17 Aug 2008 by Janet Ashfield

3.0 out of 5 stars Common sense > this book.
This is the accompanying book to the other book. Not really much in it apart from common sense.
Published 6 days ago by Anthony

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars read, read and read again, 17 Aug 2008

5.0 out of 5 stars A useful companion, 5 Mar 2010
I purchased "The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Personal Workbook" to accompany the regular text, "The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People". Using the two books together has been very effective for me. The workbook lets you know which pages of the original book to read before completing its exercises. The activities it asks you to carry out help to extend the messages of the habits, and it offers practical suggestions for how to apply the habits (and self-reflection) within your own life. Unless you were very familiar with the 7 Habits, the workbook wouldn't be too good on its own though. Covey's writing is enjoyable and clear, and in my opinion steers clear of being saccharine quite nicely.

If anyone wonders what exactly the 7 Habits is about in the first place, it is largely concerned with changing one's principles and negative habits in order to bring about happiness and success. (By which I mean lasting, deep happiness, and not temporary satisfaction). If you have an inherent sense of morality and good (whether religious or not), and a belief in your ability to constantly improve, then give it a go!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little book., 5 Nov 2010
This is a great little book. Must be used in conjunction with Dr Coveys "The seven habits of highly effective people" in order to gain the most benefit from it. Anyone who is interested in getting more out of life could do far worse than invest a little money and a bit of time in this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars 7 Habits of highly effective people, 18 Dec 2009
This book has made an incredible impact on the way I work and live my life. I only wish I had more time to read it again!!

5.0 out of 5 stars The most thrilling non-fictive book ever!, 13 Oct 2004
After starting reading the book, I noticed changes en regard to my behaviour. Now, after having read the book 3 times meanwhile following the self-study advice from the author, I believe I seem to be more happy than I was before (I know I sound like a freudian commercial to you, but honestly..). This is a result of reading as well as implementing the rules, into my personal life and career.
I think that anyone can read the book, for it's main goal is an inner change of paradigms. It does not promote succes in terms of the money on your bank, or the toys you seem to own that others do not(pragmatic approach).
I think people should read the book, I am convinced that new perspectives will be the result. Improvement is guaranteed
Regards, Bob

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant companion to the original masterpiece., 11 May 2013
The Fonz (Dorset, England) - See all my reviews
I thought the original book was good, but when used with this workbook, it gains massively in terms of personal application. A real life changer !

5.0 out of 5 stars Deep meaning, 25 Mar 2014
This book contains deep wisdom. The content takes time to think and process and I like to listen it few times while driving, walking or even running. I would say this is the best self development book for me this far with wide perspective over different areas of life. It might be painful to watch to the mirror and ask what I should do? Still … thats the only person who can help me and this book helps that person to help me during this life long trip. This book don't go out of date. Strong recommendation.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read for all, 15 July 2014
A wow book

5.0 out of 5 stars 7 habits of highly effective people, 2 Jun 2014
I was recommended to this book by my lecturer it is simple and effective, very usefull for any business owner

5.0 out of 5 stars Compliments textbook, 13 Jun 2013
Having bought the text book, needed to have the workbook to complete task and get most from advice. Book in good condition and reasonably priced.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›