4.0 out of 5 stars Great rendition!
Published on 3 Nov 2009 by Luke Musson

3.0 out of 5 stars Good scenes
I bought this book to maybe do a few scenes from it with a drama group I work with at a school. We have not used it yet. It is broken into scenes well, but some of them require quite alot of work preparing props and the set. We are looking forward to using it though.
Published on 24 May 2010 by Colleen Rogers

4.0 out of 5 stars Great rendition!, 3 Nov 2009
Luke Musson - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Twits: Play (Paperback)
I bought this script to work with some of the children that I teach at a local primary school for their end of year school play, and it proved highly successful! At the start of my employment, they were hard to handle and keep please, but then I looked into Roald Dahl and they simply loved his work! So I gave this script a go! It resembles the original story phenominally! And it is a really pleasure to produce! I would recommend it to any thesbian!

5.0 out of 5 stars Playscripts, 28 Dec 2009
Needed this book to teach my year 3 children about playscripts. The book arrived quickly and was in excellent conditions. Using The Twits story book and comparing it with the playscript enabled the children to see the differences between the two genres. Recommend for others needing to teach this topic in literacy whatever age.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Read!, 10 Mar 2013
We were writing playscripts in my year 3 class and this book really brought the process to life for my children. This particularly engaged the boys in the class who thought the story line was brilliant. I would highly recommend this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great text but tricky., 14 Jan 2013
Great text but difficult layout and font used.

I would use an Oxford Reading Tree text next time with my Y3 class which has the same stories as playscripts as the layout and font is much easier to read.

4.0 out of 5 stars Dahl!!!, 26 Nov 2012
A great children's book that our daughter loves to read and finds intersting, inspring and exciting apart from hysterically funny.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent highly recommended!, 23 Aug 2012
Stephanie Colley (London, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
My friend told me about this book as it passed my childhood by. I am so grateful to her as both myself and my 5 year old son loved this book more than I can say! As a grown up you might think it's slightly inappropriate but through a child's mind it's incredible. We now often pretend his toys in the bath have got the dreaded 'shrinks' - thank you so much Lorraine x

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for lower Key Stage 2 (7-9 year olds), 9 July 2014
This review is from: The Twits: Plays for Children: Plays for Children (Kindle Edition)
Perfect for lower Key Stage 2 (7-9 year olds). I used Hamilton plans to run this alongside our reading of the story. The plays are really funny with extra insults, they really enjoy them. One of the plays is for 14 children so I split the class into 2 groups and it worked so successfully. Fabulous on the kindle app for laptops as it can be display on classroom IWB.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for using with ks2 children particularly year 3 playsscripts., 26 Jan 2014
Fits in really well with the story, especially for comparing types of text. My children loved it and inspired them to write their own version.

4.0 out of 5 stars good value, 28 Nov 2013
I would have liked a few illustration as the book is for a seven year old otherwise it is fine

3.0 out of 5 stars Good scenes, 24 May 2010