on 5 April 2013
I will admit to loving a good old M&B book on a afternoon off, but then the thing I'm starting to notice, is that a lot of M&B books are getting repetitive in their plots.

I've read a very similar plot to this one many times before, where the girl gets pregnant after a night with some rich, hot guy, then runs away because she's confused or doesn't know certain things, only to bump into him mysteriously later on and he emmediately WANTS her back.

I did enjoy this story, but I would have loved just a tiny bit more plot.
on 14 December 2010
This was a brillant short story, very romantic and very heart warming and only took a night to read. Would recommend
on 28 December 2014
What a sweet book. It is tender and for a change we don't have a hero who is into revenge before they get together again.
There is a gentle feel about the story; obviously for the 100th anniversary M&B might have put limitations on the writers. You so feel for the H&H, you wish their misunderstanding lasted only one day instead of nearly one full year. But they first get together on Valentine's Day, and then marry one year later, on Valentine's Day! I feel the issue with her family "abandoning" her a bit too constrained (hard to believe) and just as bad as the mention of her middle name! They are my only gripes...but I still give it 5 stars. Poppy plays a part in reuniting Mother and son (hero), so I suppose he returns the favour, but I still feel that her parents could have chosen to migrate and not abandon her - it could have been her choice not to go... Despite that, well done, Lynne - you don't disappoint. Easily a book I intent to re-read.
on 4 May 2012
I read this book in one evening, it was an enjoyable read and had a good happy ending. Classic mills and boon love story!
on 27 December 2012
Loved it! Not her best but brilliant all the same. I liked the fact that the heroine wasn't as pathetic as some and that her personality was more believable than most. In my opinion it could have done with a little more steam but all in all it was a great read and would definitely recommend it. Another great book by Lynne graham! :)
on 17 April 2014
Classic M and B romance. Brisk story which was very effective and held the reader's attention. Well crafted book that proves light reading does warrant care and attention in its production. Heartily recommend this book and I will certainly read more from this author when I fancy light entertainment.
on 31 July 2013
This was a really good book. A proper romantic story and was unputdownable. One of those books that you just want to carry on reading until it's finished. If you enjoy mills and boon you will definitely enjoy this one.
on 8 February 2015
I normally like her books. But maybe it's a short story so It lacked a depth. It's so predictable. I found Poppy was too juvenile and daft, Santino lacked passion. It's not good enough.
on 28 May 2014
This is such a lovely story ,I just couldn't put it down. A great way to spend an hour or two. Lynne Graham is one of my favourite authors . She never fails to deliver the goods.
on 3 March 2008
this book was just great. short and telling. the male and female were attracted to each other and it just went on to show how mis-communication can damage any relationship. of course we get our happily-ever-after but not without blood, sweat and tears.

what i particularly loved about this short story was that it came across as an insight into how ms. graham gets the premises for her books, and then goes about fleshing it out into another great complete story.

at the end of the book i felt i wanted their story to go on and on and on and on...

lovely.