5.0 out of 5 stars 100 hits of Foster and Allen
Fabulous set of CDs ideal for the car, Good value for money during the credit crunch.Lets have more like these Please.
Published on 13 Nov. 2009 by Kickin' Kate

3.0 out of 5 stars Bought for Hubby
I always thought my husband had poor taste in music, and this proves it. Some of the tracks you can sing along, so I can stand a bit of this, mixed in with some decent tracks. The things we do for love!
Published 12 months ago by Victoria

5.0 out of 5 stars 100 hits of Foster and Allen, 13 Nov. 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars Foster & Allen 100 hits, 31 Dec. 2010
B. Markham "barry markham" (west sussex, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 100 Hits Legends - Foster & Allen (MP3 Download)
I am extremely pleased with this album of Foster & Allen, which I play more than any other albums. It is very good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars IN-LAWS FAVOURITES, 6 July 2011
I BOUGHT THESE CDS FOR MY FATHER-IN-LAW WHO IS ALMOST TOTALLY BLIND BUT LOVES LISTENING TO MUSIC.
FOSTER AND ALLEN ARE AMONG HIS FAVOURITES. SO THEY WERE A BIG HITWITH HIM.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy listening, 30 Nov. 2013
We had a long holiday in Ireland planned and bought the record so that we would have something to listen to if the radio wasn't an option. Well, we found the radio always sounded like Dara O'Brien or Terry Wogan, so thank heaven for Foster and Allen. We played it endlessly for a month and although there are one or two tracks that don't appeal, it's a 4 CD set so plenty of scope to listen to others that do. I found a few songs I'd never heard before but the ones I liked best and those which will remind me always of a great holiday spent among friendly strangers were the ones about specific areas of Southern Ireland. There's a mixture of country and western, sacred songs and Irish folk songs so there's variety if not exactly 'something for everyone'.

5.0 out of 5 stars Where's the cover art!!!, 28 Oct. 2013
This review is from: 100 Hits Legends - Foster & Allen (MP3 Download)
Lovely collection of Foster and Allen but for heavens sake Amazon, why cant we have them in an ordered format. I mean 100 songs downloaded but in one folder so we don't know what's cd 1, cd2,etc. And where's the cover art since we have purchased the album/albums for burning to backup disc's.

Other than that a speedy download and straight into windows media player although all over the place, oh and a good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone's Favourite, 19 Dec. 2009
Sheila M. Walker (Merseyside, U.K.) - See all my reviews
For true Foster and Allen fans. You probably have all the tracks on various albums but to have them all in one showcase set is well worth it and the price
paid was fantastic! Good to sing along-to. Highly recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars 100 HITS FOSTER AND ALLEN, 19 Aug. 2013
Love Foster and Allen Its easy listening a good travel CD I also bought it for my Brother and family as they share the love of this Duo also it was affordable

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Mom, 12 May 2012
Recently purchased this for my Mom to replace an old worn out tape with very few songs on it. I wish I'd seen it sooner would have been a great Mothers Day gift. Mom is absolutely delighted & has yet to find a song she doesn't like. Only negative side is I now have to listen too .. on every visit & car journey. Would recommend it to anyone with parents or relatives of a certain age group.

5.0 out of 5 stars For Mum For christmas, 11 Dec. 2009
With Foster & Allen You Can Not go wrong And mum loves allthis kind of music100 Hits Legends - Foster And Allen

5.0 out of 5 stars Music for relaxation, 23 April 2012
This is what you call music. We were brought up listening to country music and sentimental songs. This edition has most of the songs that everyone loves. There's nothing like the original versions.
After a hard day's work and with all the travel chaos in London - just sit with a glass of wine and listen to this music, it's very relaxing. I recomend this to all music lovers.