5.0 out of 5 stars They do the job
Ideal to keep your personal papers away. Don't over fill though or the little locking thing breaks. I keep my papers safely in mine.
Published 22 months ago by LT

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor
I bought these because I thought that as they were laminated they would be better quality than a typical box file.
For the price I paid I was expecting a far higher quality and finish but was very disappointed.
To begin with the packaging was not as tight as it could have been and some of the box files had dented corners, but there was worse to come.
The...
Published on 27 Dec 2011 by anon

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 27 Dec 2011
This review is from: Concord Contrast Box File Laminated Paper-lock 75mm Spine Foolscap Assorted Ref 13487 [Pack of 5] (Office Product)
The laminated finish is sub-standard and can be seen bubbling up on the corners and on a couple of the box files it is not even properly sealed at the edges.
The lids themselves are also very flimsily secured with really thin and poor quality tape which will quickly result in the lid coming away from the box if it's not secured again with some decent tape, which I have already done.
If the price of this product was halved it would still be over-priced. Avoid.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and Nasty, 4 Oct 2012
Sorry I copied this review I wish I had read it first I totally agree with these comments.
I have some Tesco Value @ £2:50 and they are tons better.
If the price of this product was halved it would still be over-priced. Avoid.

5.0 out of 5 stars They do the job, 9 Dec 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Box Files, 23 Oct 2012
Mr. D. Reeves (Portchester England) - See all my reviews
Even smarter looking than the standard Concords and look really good in the bookcase. As with all box files one must not overload them, so its better to have a few spares around.

5.0 out of 5 stars What can you say about a BOX FILE, 20 Sep 2012
J. Rea "Jodie" (Kent, England) - See all my reviews
Well, they are excellent but you do only get one colour, not the selection the picture shows, you chose the one colour you want. The picture is only to show you the choices. They are very good though. Quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely fine, 2 Feb 2012
I am very happy with this purchase.
The files are as expected and they arrived properly packaged. I haven't shared the disappointment of the other reviewer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nicely made -- and in the UK!, 9 July 2014
These box files are strong, well made and in a bright enough blue to cheer up any office.
They're laminated too, so they won't get grubby.
When they arrived I was also pleased to find they are manufactured in the UK.
Recommended.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a fan, 6 Mar 2014
Quite flimsy, but I guess you get what you pay for. Do the job at the end of the day.

4.0 out of 5 stars What's to say about a Box File?, 2 Mar 2014
Ms. J. Nightingale (Colchester, UK) - See all my reviews
It's a box file.... plain and simple... the colours were nice and bright.... apart from that I am at a loss to say anything else!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Check the colours, 6 Sep 2012
A. Smith - See all my reviews
When I ordered these I was in rather a hurry so didnt really read the description (my fault not the products). Going by the product picture I thought these would be in a variety of colours - - on arrival this morning they are ALL PURPLE. I particularly wanted the different colours to quickly identify their various contents - so I'm disappointed by this - but it will teach me to properly read the product descriptions in future.

Otherwise these seem fine - strong and very adequate for their intended us.

Very quick delivery and very well packaged.

Just wished the picture depicted the actual product.