on 2 March 2012
Within an hour of opening a wing of a fairy had already came off, a few hours later, another one. Although they are tough little wings they just don't seem to be glued in enough.

Grand-daughter loves them with or without wings, must get some glue :(
on 24 February 2012
Nice product but very flimsy in design. Already had to do several repairs.
Promptly delivered and loads of fun.
My four year old daughter reviewed this product.
on 16 March 2013
Perfect present for a careful little girl who will put them on her shelf and not play with them too roughly. Gave them as a gift so not sure if they survived, but they seemed a good quality product. Overall was pleased with them.
on 11 January 2014
My three year old likes playing with these which is what we intended her to but these figures are more for display than playing I would say. They all come with fixed on stands which I didn't realise and the stands broke after a day or so with her pulling at them. Also the painting of some of the fairy's faces are not very good quality not that my daughter noticed this!
on 6 May 2014
These have been played with eery day by my 3 year old since they were received 4 months ago. I was hoping they'd stay safely mounted on their stands for fear of their fragility but they were off within a week and have withstood incessant use without any damage. Would have been nice to have the character Fawn but they are much loved and hand sized for small people. They lost the 5th star because the finishing on the figurines isn't great, the faces on a couple of them look sloppy, which is disappointing. The Sofia the First figurienes the we have in a similar set are painted much more exactly. The fiaries are showing some wear, from constant use, e.g., Tink's dress is now see-through as the paint is rubbing off where she is held. I would recommend purchasing these, they're lovely, but they will lose condition it seems.
on 10 March 2013
My 2yr old daughter is obsessed with the Disney Fairies, and this box set has provided amazing reward treats for staying in her own bed at night, however... she keeps asking me when she's going to earn Fawn, her favourite character! So there are seven main Disney fairy characters, but only six contained in this box set :( She's very disappointed, but hopefully the others will prove incentive enough! Really lovely items, none broken yet!
on 15 April 2014
Luckily this product was for a toddler and so it didn't matter that the packaging was in a terrible condition and the toys hadn't been securely put in place in the box.
on 2 January 2014
my grandaughter just loved these little fairies, her favourite being tinkerbell. These made a really super birthday present in november.
on 29 May 2014
good price well made ideal for my grandaughters birthday colours really bright she will get lots of enjoyment from this toy
on 19 July 2013
great quality bought with the film and my little one love playing along and acting out with them, love love love