5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy from an excellent supplier.
Published 17 months ago by Vanessa Davis

2.0 out of 5 stars Part missing from package.
When I opened the package, the trousers were missing. I contacted the seller 'Ray Biz Online' via email that morning and have still heard nothing back. I had to go and buy and alternative for my sons concert.
Also, the page offered size 3-5 years but I got sent 4-6 years which would have been too big for my 3 year old.
Published 17 months ago by Becks

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy from an excellent supplier., 29 Nov. 2013
I emailed the supplier with various questions about the Santa suit and they always replied quickly and with accurate replies.We were very happy with the Santa suit after having read bad reviews about other Santa suits on other suppliers websites and chose to buy from the Hubs because theirs received good feedback.We were not disappointed and unlike other suppliers we received everything included with extras such as the boot covers,beard and gloves.All suppliers show the same Boys Santa suit picture but they are vastly different in the quality and what's included.Its the same with anything you buy " you get what you pay for" .Don't be fooled by thinking you are getting a bargain by paying less with other suppliers like I almost did.This Santa suit has everything and will last.My little boy was over the moon with it,

2.0 out of 5 stars Part missing from package., 19 Dec. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous outfit, 17 Jan. 2013
Brilliant outfit. Really pleased with it. Very soft and ideal for a fancy dress party. Everything was included in the package.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for christmas, 14 Jan. 2014
ping (West lothian) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Luxury Father Christmas costume for boys (Toy)
Required for school Christmas play. Quality was fine and the whole outfit had lots of details i.e. the gaiters and belt. Really pleased with the purchase and quick delivery.

4.0 out of 5 stars one season, 11 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Luxury Father Christmas costume for boys (Toy)
huge jacket with smallish hat ie non matching sizes quality suitable for one season not robust three gloves provided handy!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 11 Dec. 2013
Bought this for my sons Xmas concert. He looked great in it. Good quality material. Very good price. Would buy again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not this one, 6 Dec. 2013
I ordered this for our school panto as it looked much better than the cheaper ones we had bought before. But..... it was exactly the same as the others except for the dearer price! The white trim is just felt - not furry as shown and there were NO boot covers. The seller was contacted but didn't even reply. Definitely will give this seller a miss in the future - I don't recommend this at all!

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, 10 Dec. 2013
I was very disappointed with the quality of the item and the colour is not the shade of red you would expect. We are only keeping the the item as a reserve for another Santa outfit we have bought elsewhere.

4.0 out of 5 stars Santa costume, 30 Nov. 2013
Decent kids Santa outfit by loves it and will be wearing Xmas day. Looks just like the picture, very happy

1.0 out of 5 stars Thanks for nothing!!!, 22 Nov. 2014
Very disappointed!!! It arrived today and is a completely different costume to the picture! I was looking for a nice fluffy santa costume and came across this one thinking it was perfect. Unfortunately it's nothing like this! It hasn't got the fur and no boot covers! It's too late to even order a new one now. What a waste of money!! Thanks for nothing!!!! Unfortunately I can't give this 0 stars!!!