on 1 May 2014
Bought this for my guinea pigs, first they didnt want to even look at them, then within a few hours they were munching on it, throwing it around, hiding it in their huts, will buy more if they chew through all of it!
on 6 May 2015
The product was fine at first but I noticed as my rabbit got to the end there was so much glue!!! Which is appalling really for an animal toy.
review image
on 30 August 2014
Rabbit showed zero interest. She is generally into anything chewable.
on 13 April 2015
Do not buy these! I bought these for my three guinea pigs. They loved them so have chewed them to pieces as they do. I found out that what makes them rattle are stones! Very very dangerous for your small pet they could crack teeth or choke. I am disgusted that they thought that it would be ok to fill a toy like this with something so dangerous. Luckily I found this out before any damge was done!
on 24 June 2015
We have bought this product several times and our chinchilla has thoroughly enjoyed them. Today, I was horrified to find that one that has been inside his cage for a long period of time was in fact filled with STONES!!!!!! Our previous purchases have been filled with small pieces of corn. On realisation of this we checked a packet we had bought more recently and this had the same result. We are incredibly horrified by the potential damage these stones could cause internally. We are just so thankful we found them prior to him! DO NOT BUY.
on 13 March 2014
It was amazing, i never seen my rabbit so happy! They get chewed a lot but last a long time! GOOD JOB ITS A MULTIPACK! i would say to buy!
on 30 November 2014
I, Matilda rabbit, sister of the mini rex brothers, moved into the larger upstairs flat yesterday and received this grassy thing as a flat warming present from my human. She watched me watching her for ages - I observe things and going ons through the heart shaped window in my bedroom - and after a while I hopped out and looked at it. Odd, strangely coloured thing, I suppose the carrot-orange was supposed to excite me? Anyway, she's not a bad human really so I pleased her by picking it up, threw it around a bit, and chewed up the orange tassles. She smiled, made delighted noises, then left. And I thought, I actually LIKE this! I might play with it later :o
on 5 July 2014
Lots of fun for furries, they rattle when moved and easy for them to pick up with their teeth
on 4 April 2016
About product : a chew toy or play toy for small animals. Allow teeth to be naturally worn down. Natural and good fun

What I thought : these are a little too large for my hamsters (syrian) which they were orginally purchased for. So I gave them to my rabbits. My bunnies loved chewing on them and throwing them around their cage. They are very pretty and course enough to help grind down teeth.

Faults or problems : none
on 10 November 2013
My bunnies weren't sure what they were supposed to do with it. They had a little nibble at it but then ignored it and nudged it under the ramp to their hutch and ignored it. I guess not all rabbits take to these type of toys. May purchase another in the future to try with the new arrival and see if he likes playing with them.