on 18 July 2012
What an excellant service , items arrived quickly . Everyone passed comments as my son wore for his Prom . Would def use company again without a doubt .
on 4 July 2012
Good price and difficult to find this colour in shops, look awesome as fabric not glass or painted and came on time.
on 31 July 2011
Along with a skinny tie I bought these cufflinks too..... must say a big thank for the very fast delivery..... only ordered these on friday evening and they were here for me when I got home from work on saturday ..... very nice they are too .... big thanks
on 11 December 2012
Arrived promptly and colour is good. A small knot in the fabric which is a shame. Initial disappointment is the packaging. They were in a tiny plastic bag, wrapped in a small piece of bubble wrap. This was in a thin plastic bag for travel through the postal system. Thankfully no damage but as they are meant for a gift I will now have to purchase a small box to put them in. The cost is therefore increasing overall and for fabric cufflinks it's not really worth it.
on 4 February 2014
Bought these for a wedding (along with a handkerchief) to match a new tie and the colour match was brilliant. The fabric texture is firm but not rough and although these are simple, they were effective in their purpose and worked well enough for me. Very happy with this purchase.
on 3 March 2014
I bought these cuff links to go with a bow tie of the same colour which I had already purchased for my boyfriend. They look lovely & I can't believe the price! Better still, they perfectly match my ball gown for a function we're attending. I'll definitely use this company again.
on 13 June 2014
Bought these to go with the tie and pocket square, all perfect colour match.
Would recommend to buy as a set else you will go back for the other items later!
Good quality, good service by seller.
on 23 January 2015
For £4.99 which is what we paid for them, they are great value. Bought for a wedding party, they will be perfect as match close enough with our colour scheme. Delivery was within 2 days of ordering.
on 17 July 2014
Another amazing product from these guys. Already bought the bow tie and pocket square. All excellent quality and such good prices to have everything matching. Bought for my sons Prom.
on 21 March 2014
Love the simple design of these but when arrived (late) they did have some slight scuff marks on them so not quite as clean as the picture shows. They'll do the job.